〰 hungry 〰 // b.b

Start from the beginning

I gasp as my dildo hits my g-spot because it feels so fucking good and so sweet, a spot that whenever is caressed would send my back arching and cunt clenching for more. I feel more of my juices dripping down and sliding between my asscheeks, coating my bed comforter with juices. I find myself hungrier and hungrier, and these thoughts just won't stop filling my head. Why, why am I having these thoughts? I'm thinking about James sitting on the edge of the bed, legs sprawled out, fisting his cock using his talented hands as I kneel in front of it, watching how his cock bobs up and down. I want to fucking suck on it, lick the underside, take his balls inside my mouth and feel it pulsate. Imagining how much cum he can spurt on my face makes me want to release faster. I just want to drink James' cum. This is bad, this is so fucking bad. What do I do? I just really want to drink James' cum. I put three of my fingers inside my mouth and start to daydream it was Bucky's thick cock inside it. By now saliva is dripping all over my face, wetting my chest and breasts. My hair is a mess, and my orgasm is so fucking close. James James James James James. I hear my own voice chanting inside of my head as I squirt all over the dildo. My cunt is gushing with clear liquid and I feel like I'm satisfied but my tongue still wants to taste James.

Tears are dripping down my cheeks as I lay down on my bed. It's wet underneath me. It's fucking embarrassing to me just to think about how hungry I am for James. Like I haven't had sex for years. I try to take for a breather. I drank a couple more glasses of water. It's hot. Summer is coming and my room is becoming more humid. Maybe that's why I'm so thirsty. Maybe that's why I'm having these thoughts. And tomorrow is the fucking weekend. I'm supposed to see James tomorrow in his apartment. Just my luck. I'm going to look like an absolute wreck. 

Even after four orgasms I'm still horny. In fact, I'm hornier and thirstier. I masturbated until who knows when..... and who knows how much...I push myself until I lost consciousness, but at the back of my head I still knew all I wanted was James' cum sliding down my throat. 

"Since your body feels sluggish and heavy, maybe we should go to the doctor?" When she came in the house, she looked exhausted. Maybe her work was too much yesterday and she got sick. Being a super soldier means I don't get sick very easily. I have to understand there are people around me that needs to go to the doctor sometimes even though I do not. "I'll take you there?" I offered. She's just sitting there on the couch, looking lifeless. "Drink, doll." I squatted in front of her to take a good look of her face. She's flushed, cheeks burning red like it usually does when she's embarrassed. I took the water bottle that was sitting beside me and opened the lid. "I don't want to go to the hospital, James," she explained. "What do you mean no?" I sighed loudly. "I'll get better in no time," she continued. She took the water bottle from my hand but due to her weakness it fell from her's and spilled everywhere. "Is it really that bad?" Her body struggles to move so I pull her and tried to carry her into my room so she could sleep on it. I placed a hand on her forehead but it's not really hot. What's the matter with her? Is she just tired or is she really sick? 

As James holds me in his arms, I find myself trying to catch his scent. He smells so fucking good. I'm not even sick or tired, I'm just hazy because now that I'm in his house and I'm so close to getting what I want, I become weaker and needier. My throat is still dry so with a weak voice I asked for water. What surprised me was James kissed me instead with a mouthful of water. James' lips. The best lips I've ever kissed, a lot of times it is extremely chapped because he lacks of hydration during missions, but today it's fucking supple and I can't get enough of it. Now that James was kissing me with almost no more water to offer, my body feels even more hotter. I'm moaning into his mouth and I open my eyes only to meet his. The iciest blue eyes greet me, with lust evident in his gaze. "T-that's enough, doll," he stutters through our kisses. I almost don't want to let him go. With all my might I push him down to the couch and climb on top of him, the arousal inside his jeans growing underneath my own. James, why do you taste so damn good? It's melting my brain with so much heat.