"I'll be damn Vergil..." Dante whistles as the older brother smiled. "This ain't coincidence."

"Surely not." Dante shrugged as he offers a pizza. "This better ain't be poisoned."

"Still can't trust me? Where's your common sense, we are souls right? Not like we're gonna die." Dante remarked.

"Ironic for you to call me that. Though you have a point."

"I always am." Dante chuckled...

**************************************************************************************

The two set apart their malice as they asked on how's their end. "What happened while i was..." Y/N hesitated... "Dead..."

"That, well the company paid us a visit and covered everything our expenses." B/N explained. "Yeah they've got to after all they worked my ass to the bone."

"Actually you pulled an all night that day and you lacked sleep so-" he soon paused as the elder brother draws Yamato and point it at B/N's neck. "That's enough! I don't wanna hear it!" The younger brother both put his hands up. "Right, right whatever you say."

"Damn Vergil, did you somehow infect him with your 'POWER' influence. Now he's like you." Dante raised an eyebrow.

"Foolish brother, Power is everything, therefore as his mentor i am proud of him." Vergil replied somehow proud as a father seeing his son grown.

No offense Nero lol.

"Again, I don't want to hear that bullshit, its fun... Me and you playing chess inside their minds..." He paused and looked Vergil annoyed because he's brother is obsessed on something he can't destroy.

"Do you really happen to bring the plastic chair?"

"Yes i do happen to bring the plastic chair it comforts me." Vergil answered feeling relaxed on the chair he is sitting.

"Sorry that i have to die, i feel bad for mom." Y/N apologized as the regrets resurfaced within him once again.

"Which reminds me, what happened to you little brother?"

B/N face turned annoyed as if a horrible memory flashes in his mind. "After you died, i changed Y/N. I looked for a job so that i can help mother, i know back then i was being a dick, so yeah in 2 months i was promoted. But..."

He paused then continued, his eyebrows both knitted. "Old man came back and i was stabbed to death."

"What?! I thought he left us for good?!" Y/N shocked that if he ever saw his stupid milk man, he'll murder him.

"He came back to finish the job, demanded mother some money, if she did not pay he will kill her, just in time. I arrived and saved her, Luckily i had a gun and shot him in the head, well... After i got stabbed..." He sighed scratching his head.

"And here i thought you'll be forever as a deadbeat." Y/N said as he was relieved that her mother was safe. And most of all proud that his brother turned into a new leaf.

"All thanks to you Y/N, do you think someone messed up our life that we ended up here?

"A certain vampire troll, that's all i know.". Both of them laughed as the two sparda brothers smiled. "If only back then we could have been like them."

"I doubt it Dante."

After getting to know their situation, now they are focusing on the main part.

"So you're saying we got transported into a mobile game?" B/N asked as the older nods.

"Correct, and here i am following what the lore is."

"Lore, you mean that chinese hyperborean bullshit?" The little brother joked as Y/N was serious as hell. "You better be grateful we ain't at China or we'll have guns pointed at our head."

"Ahaha. I know, so do you have a plan?"

"Yeah, and it's going to be a bloody hell one, since i wanted to prevent something despite that we're following the LOREEEEEE." Y/N replied.

"I'm all ears then..."

"Yeah, but first." Y/N paused as he looks around. Then noticed the ground was lurking evil aura.

"Demons..." Y/N's brother said summoning the devil sword.

"We'll take it from here boys!" Dante said as Vergil also gave a nod. "Don't go and hog all the fun, besides I'm rusty."

"Same, so how about you brothers go continue that conversation of yours."

The two both have the same thought that it's true, it will save them time taking care of those roaming demons. Since the Sparda are more quite experienced in dealing with them.

"Okay, but don't do anything stupid, considering you two are both a pain the ass..." Y/N answered as his consciousness is about to be moved at his mind.

"Hmph, why not have some faith?"

"Get along you two." B/N said as Dante chuckled. "I'll try."

After confirming their answers. Both the sparda brothers looked at each other and saw the demons all around them.

"How about a bet Vergil?"

"What's this about now?" The katana man looks at him annoyed a bit.

"The one who have the lowest kills will have to obey the winner's direction for a day."

"Is killing yourself allowed?" Vergil asked as pizza man just looked at him. "I'm kidding! So why don't we get down to business."

"Took the words... Out of my mouth." The warriors then ran forward and faced the demons that spawned around them.

Later

City015

Ruined Church.

Lucia's unbranded blade was shattered to pieces after 𝔞 breaks it.

"Lucia!" Liv yelled as she shot some lasers to try and stop the ascendant.

*Clang*

"Stay out of my way." 𝔞 coldly said after deflecting her lasers, sending Liv a chill on her spine.

"You two, gunman." She looks at Lee whose left arm was bleeding and was applying pressure.

𝔞 slowly walks forward at the weakened Lucia. Raising her Sakura sword, the squad leader tried to stop the blade but it only ended up her blade pierced by the shattered sword.

"Ahhh!" Lucia screamed in pain as her left hand was impaled.

"Yowai." 𝔞 looks at her, that red eyes piercing towards Lucia telling that her existence is nothing but a disappointment.

The ascendant was about to finish her off when...

"𝔞, it's time to head back."

Everyone was startled as Vergil appeared behind the ascendant. "Understood." The loyal student of his nods and sheathed her sword.

"By the way, about their commandant what happened to him?"

"Sadly he escaped from my grasp." Vergil or now as Y/N lied.

"Commandant Dante is alive?!" Liv yelled as Y/N turns and scoffs. "Yes he is, so don't worry about him."

Then Y/N draws Yamato and opens a portal that leads back to their base. "Come along 𝔞..." He called as she went inside.

But he stopped and leaves a message. "Oh and Liv, Lee..."

Of course the two are surprised that he knew their names. "Tell Dante, that I'm not fucking paying..." He walks inside as the portal disappears.

Which led them to confusion.

What is Vergil not paying?

To be continued

Sorry for the late update. Next update will be focused on 𝔞 and Y/N peace out YEET