Family dinner {2}

Millies pov-

I walked out of the school With Sadie and Jules. Chloe and Noah were at a Family thing so I was going to go with Sadie and Jules to the mall.

"Just so you guys know I have to be home around 5:30 because we're meeting the Wolfhards at 6:30." I reminded them they nodded.

We got boba and out nails done. I got black. Sadie got red and Jules got baby blue.  We also went to a few clothing shops to get me a new wardrobe because the one I wore today was the only outfit that was my style. I like my new style. It suites me.

After we finished at the mallbae decided to walk around town for a little bit.

it soon reached 5:00 and we got in Sadies car and drove to Jules first. We got each others phone numbers and made a date to go to six flags Saturday.

Now we were driving to my house "your staying over tonight right?" I asked. Sadie nodded "I'll be here at 9:30" she replied when I got out the car with my bags. I waved as she drove away I think I'm really going to have a good Year.

Finn's pov-

I was in my room trying to figure out what to wear I sighed throughing down the last item I had. I picked all the clothes up putting them away and I settled for this:

 I picked all the clothes up putting them away and I settled for this:

I need to look good. For Millie.

Millie's pov-

Even though the Wolfhards are my next door neighbors, our parents still insist we go out every monday and Friday for dinner. And this summer since I was away with.... Realatives we didn't get to do that.

It was still our tradition though.

I put this on after I took a shower:

Mainly because i didn't want to dress like my new normal self infront of Mary

Mainly because i didn't want to dress like my new normal self infront of Mary... She was like a 2nd mom to me and I wanted to impress her.

I curled my hair and then I walked downstairs where my mom and grandma were. My dad was probably working 'late' again.

We pulled up at the resturant and got out of the car and went inside. I saw out of the car abd went inside. I saw Finn sittiing at a booth by himself.

"Millie! Dear you and Finn get to sit over there because us drownups are having adult conversations." I giggled at how serious Mary was. She hugged me and I went to sit by Finn while Marry went to the "grown ups" table.

I sat across from Finn who was laughing. "Just like 7th grade" i said. he chuckled again. God. He's. So. Mf. Cuteee ahhhhh!

"What would you like to eat? " the waiter asked "um I'll have a grilled cheese with a side of apple slices." I said. "And you sir?" "I'm I'll have the same" Finn replied. His face red from holding in laughs. "Okay i will bring you your food soon"

"I cant believe they still make us order off the kids menu." Finn laughed.

"They realky dont want us to grow up"

Finn's pov-

"Hey... Do you wanna get outta here? I drove her on my own if you dint mind motorcycles"  I asked.

Millie took a drink of her coke. "I dont but we shoukd eat first" millie said. Her British accent sounded perfect I smiled and nodded.

We ate our food said bye to our parents and left. I put the helmet on millies head and tightened it she put her hands on it to ajust it. But dhe touched my hands. She pulled her hands away giggling.

We got on the motocycle and I started driving.

"Finn where are you going?" "Somewhere" I replied to the beautiful British girl bolding onto my waist. It started raining hard. "I'm gonna pull over" i informed Mills

I pulled over to the Gazebo Maddie and I ised to come to make out.

"We can stay here until the rain calms down" I said we went inside the Gazebo I saw Millie was shivering so I handed her my jacket.

"T..thanks Finnie" I smiled at the old nickname. "Your so welcome Mills"  she smiled up at me. I looked at her lips she was looking at mine as well. "W..we should go..." She said. "Yeah you're right I'm sorry" I replied. She smiled. "Theres nothing to be sorry for Finnie... Wanna stay over at my house tonight? Sadies staying  too" "Yeah i'd love to... Just let me text my mom" she nodded.

I called my mom and she said I could stay but i had to be home early to get ready. Me and Millie left to her house (which was right next to mine btw)

It was 8:45 and Millie said Sadie wad going to be there at 9:30 that gives us about 45 minutes.

"You know... I really like hanging out with you Finnie. Ive missed this" Millie said. "Me too Mills" "remember the 8th grade party..." She said I smiled. "I coukd never forget it."

Ooo what happend at the party? What about Maddie.... Ahhh whats going to happed to her.? Will Jacob get millie or will Finn get her Jillie or Fillie??