The himejima clan massacare (The decision)

Start from the beginning

No problem"She replies" Now for poking my head , you must do something for me."

Well ok "What is it"I asked."

Can brother do your fire flower justsu please?She spoke.

I smile at her.

"re akeplease step back

"OK she says.

Here we go (fire style phonix flower justu)

So pretty brother "thank you so much.

Can we go inside? Iam very hungry. I said.

Sure mom made lunch.

Itachi's (pov)
When we get inside our mother preparing lunch.

"Come,sit "She said."Lunch is almost ready".

We wait for a few minutes and once it's done we start eating.

After our lunch. I told my mother I was going to scout the village. I equip
my sword and shuriken with shuriken
I say my goodbyes and leave the house .

3rd person (pov)
After 2 hours of scouting. Itachi got on top of the mountain to get a better view of the village below.

All of a sudden the sky darkened. Clouds appeared over the village birds started to fly away from the village.
Lighting started to form into a pentagram.

An army of men suddenly appeared with a man in front of them.With a maid next to him(Grafiya). The next second they started to attack the village. Summon my scouting crow to tell the villagers to flee the village and head to the safe house. (Yes crow can talk)

I fear iam to late. Once I get to the bottom of the mountain. I see the village on fire. The cries of people can be heard even outside the village. Many were dead on the floor. Blood turned the once ground into a horrific red.

The village chief is surrounded by armed men. They attack him I dash at them and sliced one's head off. And grabbed the chief to a safer place. I jump into to the air and ( fire style fire ball justu) they burn to death. The chief thanks me and tells me some villagers got away to the safe house. I nod and tell him to go there I will come once I save mother and akeno.
He nods and sprints of. I dash to the direction of my house. I see the man with red hair from earlier with akeno in his grasp unconscious.

MOTHER!! AKENO!!I yelled.

Shiki*s (pov)

I hear someone screams when I look up it's Itachi with a insanely angry face on his face.

Sirzechs (pov)
You must be Itachi. This little girls brother. I said while smiling wickedly.
"I have a proposal for you young man.

Itachi's (pov)
Why would I do that? I said.

Well to get your sister back you need to kill everyone in the village that's hiding" Sirzechs said" Even your mother."

WHAT IF I DONT?!! I yelled.

If you don't I will kill your little sister" Sirzechs said mockingly.

Hearing that, tears start coming out of my eyes. My mouth turned dry I couldn't think clearly anymore.

" I won't do it I said"

Shikis (pov)

I was hearing there conversation half consciously. Blood dripping from my head.

Itachi listen to me" I said in a weak voice; I lived a long life but-but Akeno is still young just k-kill me and she will live.

As much as I tried comforting and convincing him. Tears flew from my eyes and I broke down.
Ju-jus-just get this over with." I spoke".

3rd persons (pov)
Itachi's tears now covered most of his face and he unsheaths his sword. He steps in front of his mother.

Itachi's (pov)Iam sorry-i-iam so sorry mom "I said

Itachi's (pov)
Iam sorry-i-iam so sorry mom "I said.

"It's not your fault son" Shiki said" Just promise me that you will protect Akeno.

"I promise,mother. I said slowly as I brought my sword down.

Slash!

With one clean hit my mother was lying on the ground with her body lifeless.My sword in her heart.

Another chapter done I was teary while writing this chapter. As promised it's longer. Thank you all for your comments and reading my book I don't know when I can update again but ktmwill be in this week @kolmb out

Edited by my friend blank