he was actually trying to stole a manga that you wanted to buy but doesn't had enough money yet, you didn't even expect that he'll actually going to do that- he's the gang of tenjiku that was known around yokohama so of course he can do that.

but you're to young and to beautiful to get locked in jail as you tried stopping him from going out of the store with the manga he stole.

"you want it right? then we'll stole it"

"wha- what do you mean we?! who's we iza-chan!"

you replied keeping your voice down to not get the others attention or else they'll get suspicious of you trying to stop this robber wannabe.

you had the strength to stop him but he just won't budge! you were struggling to stop him while he slowly walk out of the manga section. it's funny seeing you struggling like a dog wanting to go to a different direction tugging the owner.

izana sigh and throw the manga straight to your face as he walk away.

"go pay that, i'll wait outside"

you sigh in relief before rubbing your forehead because of the impact and put the manga at the right place before going to pay it.

what a relief, he still had the heart to not stole a manga without paying them- but that doesn't mean he didn't did that once.

you wanted that? than he'll do everything to make it yours even if the only solution is to stole it and leave the store, run as fast as you can to not get arrested at a young age.

he waited outside the mall with plastic that had food that the both of you can eat it anytime and an item he had.

you walk outside with a happy expression as you held the manga inside the plastic happily examining it one by one while izana look at you weirdly.

"it's just a manga why are you so happy about?" he asked as both of you started to walk somewhere around the area while you just scoffed not really happy about the statement.

"didn't i told you i love them? i have like a whole ass shelf for them" you replied smiling as you took one manga and started reading it.

izana look at you before taking something from the plastic. he took it out giving it to you but not planning to meet your gaze.

you look at it seeing the book you recommended to him back then. it was the 'how to communicate with your new friend' book or whatever since i forgot if i did write a title of it or not.

you grin taking the book from his hand before examining it giggling, not the cute giggle you guys will accept but the evil giggle one.

"so you did buy it, i'm flattered iza-chan i felt really appreciated" you proudly stated waving the book at his face with the stupid grin in your face that izana found it pretty annoying.

"i hate you so much" he said shoving the book away from his face while you just laughed putting the book inside the plastic deciding to keep it.

"i like you too"

memories like these is pretty memorable and of the memories that they don't want to be forgotten.

looks like the dream you wanted to achieve might reached it if you stayed beside him forever, from stars above let these teenagers dream come true.

it might be a simple and hard to make it come true, that's the only wish they want and will never change it.

「 嵐 」

at the middle of the night you brush your hair using a hairbrush wearing a long sleeve pajamas to make you comfortable from these cold air sine it is night.