"you evil twins are so rude!"

「 嵐 」

at the shrine(?) where the count down before new year will started for a few more hours.

your auntie started wondering around completely leaving you and aiko that made you two sigh in disappointment.

you really wanted to meet the new year with them but you can't just back down about confessing your feelings to fucking kurokawa izana.

you were all confident when you were planing it but now that the day is hear right at the present- it vanished just like how your mother did.

but you can't back down, planning that when the new year came the word 'i like you' should escaped from your lips before running away afraid of being rejected. i mean it's the leader of tenjiku your confessing to and you're just his servant working under him.

he's at the top while you're at the shadows supporting him and will never leave his side.

you already texted him to meet him up at the place he always stayed at a few minutes ago and was glad that he accepted your offer.

you were currently eating a dango when two kids hug your waist "(y/n)-chan!"

you look down seeing them wearing the same color blue yukuta with apple candy on their hands while you patted their head after finishing eating the dango.

"aren't you guys look adorable today?" you asked them chuckling while kaede just smile while daisuke put crossed his arm to his chest looking away "you're also adorable"

"let's go play kaede-kun!"

"(y/n)-chan don't ignore me please!"

「 嵐 」

while trying to catch the gold fish to give it to kaede who's eyes were beaming with sparklers wanted to take care of it and naming it 'goldy' while daisuke was thinking of eating it.

you didn't even noticed a certain black haired make crouching beside you since you were to focused on getting that one fucking fish who can't stop swimming around.

"put it to the direction where you think will go" the guy told you and did on what's his saying putting the rod a little to the front of the fish successfully getting it as kaede shouted a victory as you sigh in relief.

than your eyes slightly widened turning to the side where yuuji was waving a hand as a greeting "yo, nice kimono by the way".

you sigh in relief before smiling as you stand up "nice clothes, thank you for helping me"

you put the gold fish at the plastic that had water while yuuji scratch the bag of his head sheepishly smiling since he only wear a simple white shirt and a pink jacket and gray pants.

you gave te gold fish to kaede as he jump with joy while daisuke also joined him smiling- trying not to think of eating the gold fish since he doesn't like to ruined kaede's happy face.

"by the way, are you the only one here?" you ask him as you held kaede's hand with daisuke beside yuuji as you four started to walk to find aiko.

she's probably checking at auntie who's maybe having fun like a child who already achieved her freedom while aiko as the guardian.

"i was with my friends, they move here from hokkaido just to see me" he said smiling while you chuckle back "how heart warming"