The adult's side

- I Didn't plan this to be multichapter's Fic but somehow i wanna expand a little bit about their story

- Forgave me for any grammatical error

- As Always critics and comments are welcome

- Happy Reading \^0^/

============================================

"I can't keep waiting like this. Are you really sure she just disappear like that ?" Ha Yoonchul keep walking back and forth. Rage and worry written all over his face.

"Keep Calm, Dr. Ha. We need to take the right action to locate where Rona right now" Kang Mari answer while keep trying to call Rona, "The number you are calling is not active or out of coverage area. Please try again in a few minutes" sigh. Kang Mari try to call Rona again but just got the same answer, "Rona, please turn on your phone"

"How can I keep calm when my daughter is somewhere out there probably in the worst condition ?" Dejected, Yoonchul cover his face with his hand and bow his head, "how can I ?"

"Daughter ?" Suryeon mumbling

"Dr. Ha, I know what you feel. We will keep trying to find her. I already informed my man to search her all over country. I believe we can find her soon" Logan try to comfort him, "I won't let anything hurt her. I promise"

"She still young. Why all of this must happen to her ?" Sobbing while trying to calm himself.

Stunned with his action, Suryeon look over to Kang Mari trying to understand this whole situation but get the same look from her across the table.

"Dr. Ha, I'm sorry for asking this but why you care Rona so much? I understand we all care for her because her situation and I know you care for her because you used to be her step dad, but I just feel like you have more reason for your action toward Rona" She saw Yoonchul's face slightly taken aback with her question, "You didn't need to answer it now"

Sighed. Maybe this is time for him to explain everything to everyone. He look up and see Logan gave him reassuring smile as if telling him that its okay to reveal the truth behind his real relationship with Rona.

"Rona, She is my daughter"

"Dr. Ha, we all know that She is. Well maybe the right word would be step daughter" Kang Mari smiled remembering how beautiful his wedding life with Yoonhee

"When I said she is my daughter, I mean as biological daughter not step daughter "

He saw surprised look from Mari and Suryeon. Smile as he remembering all happy moments when he still in a happy relationship with Yoonhee, "Yoonhee. She was pregnant with Rona when we broke up and didn't told me about it. She was a tought woman after all and I'm a jerk who didn't deserve her"

"When you know about it?" Confused with this information, Suryeon keep looking at Yoonchul searching for any lie from his eyes. But unfortunately, She didn't find it.

"When I was in prison because I bribed the school guard about Rona's accident" Tears start to fall, "It's ironic, I know. I want to be a good dad for my daughter but I hurt my other daughter"

Silent. Just a sound from their breath can be heard.

"Rona.... She didn't have any good memories with her dad. She have a poor childhood as his father and his family resent her just because she didn't have any resemble with her dad. Even when her dad already promised to Yoonhee to love her daughter as if his own. And after she got a slight happy memories with me, her supposed step dad, all I did just betray and gave a very bad memories to her and Her mother." Sighed, "When she was saved from her supposed dead, she lost her mother because the bad thing her mother have done and when she got her mother back, that evil Joo Dantae and Cheon Seojin cruelly made them apart. To the point they can't meet again forever. And Me, her supposed dad didn't even lift his finger to protecting both of them. All I can do is feel sorry for her. What kind of father I am ? " Yoonchul stunned as if he remembering something from Rona's letter for him, "Wait" He grab the letter for him from Suryeon's Hand and reading it again.