Chapter 45 ~ Mom's bragging lead to this...

Beginne am Anfang

Ufufufu~ Soft and heavenly as ever!

"Seara~ Thank you for inviting us today~"

"Lisa! I should be the one thanking you for coming~!"

Mom and Seara-sama also went and hugged each other.

W-Woooow... T-Their mountains are squishing together... What an incredible impact!

"Ufufufu~ You don't need to worry, Risa-chan. You'll have large boobs as well in the future!"

Lily whispered to me and gave me a thumbs up.

T-Thank you for your encouragement! I'll definitely have them in the future!!!

She then glanced behind me.

"Oh~ Is this the Maria-chan you've been talking about~?"

"Uhn! Let me introduce you! This is Maria, my future second personal maid! She's still a maid apprentice under Anne!"

"It is an honor to you, your highness. I have never thought I would be able to witness your figure with my own eyes. It is truly a great honor and pleasure to be in your presence."

Ah~ What a courteous girl~ You've done so well in your etiquette lessons~

Hehe~ Even Anne looks so proud! Good job, Maria-chan!

"Hehehe~ It's a pleasure to meet you too~ Please take care of Risa-chan, okay~ She's a handful, but she's a nice girl."

"Wha- Lily-chan?!"

H-How rude! I-I'm not a handful! I... I think...

"Of course. It is my duty and my wish to serve and protect her with every fiber of my being."

Maria-chan?! You agreed?!

"Fufufu~ I see~ I'm glad."

Maria-chan smiled as she looked at her up and down and nodded.

"Hey, Risa-chan. What do you think of a battle maid~?"

B-Battle maid?!?! M-Maria-chan as a battle maid?!?!

O-Ooooh... That seems interesting... But...

"Hm... I do think it's cool, but... You see, Maria-chan have been training with Iris-chan, the knight girl I talked about. But, it seems like she wants to focus more on her maid duties."

I whispered back.

"I see... Well, I guess it's not good to force anyone."

"Uhn. If she wants to be a regular maid, then I don't mind."

"Okay."

"Lily~ Alterisa-chan~ Let's take a seat~"

"Ah, yes! Seara-sama."

"Yes, mother~"

All of us then sat together around a coffee table in the Queen's chamber. I sat next to Lily with Maria-chan and Anne serving us from beside our couches, while mom and Seara-sama sat on the opposite side with the queen's personal maid serving them.

A warm pot of tea and delicious looking confectioneries were laid out on the table. But as I was about to enjoy them...

"Now then, Alterisa-chan~ I've heard that you have a gift for me~"

Sears-sama said with smiles all over her face.

S-She's very excited huh...?

"O-Of course, Seara-sama. Anne, Maria-chan, if you will."

"Yes."

"Yes, Alterisa-sama!"

Anne and Maria-chan then handed two beautifully decorated baskets, each filled with four shampoo bottles of all four different scents, and four conditioner bottles.

I... I did my best. I even had the glass bottle commissioned to be very beautiful. They, fortunately, finished it yesterday, so I was able to fill it up quickly and prepare the basket.

It was honestly a close call...

"Woooow~!! It looks so beautiful~! Roselily, laavendear, tea tree, and white lily~ Uhn~ They all smell very nice~"

"Thank you very much for your praise, Seara-sama."

"Hehe~ Thank you, Alterisa-chan~ I look forward to trying it out as soon as this evening!"

"U-Uwah! Y-You are very welcome...!"

U-Uuuguuh... Seara-sama's hug is as strong as ever... I-I'm sinking... My face is sinking into your chest!!!

"I've been so jealous since I saw Lisa's beautiful, flowing hair, you know~? It smells so good as well!"

"Fufufu~ I was the first to have experienced my daughter's heaven-sent creations, you know~? It was the best bath I've ever had~ Even Altair was stunned that night~ Ufufufu~"

M-Mom... Please... I didn't need to hear that!

"Geez! My hair will also be as beautiful as yours after tonight's bath! Emily, we will use this shampoo and conditioner during my bath, okay?"

"As you wish, Seara-sama~"

Oh~ So Seara-sama's personal maid's name is Emily, huh~? She looks to be around the same age as her majesty. Her beautiful golden hair flowed graciously down her waist. Her eyes were very soft and gentle, like a gentle "ara-ara" mother!

Moreover, her chest and hips are big! She looks even more like a sexy "ara-ara" mother!

Ah, she noticed me staring at her.

O-Ooohhhh!!! What a beautiful and gentle smile! I feel so healed~

Receiving such a smile, I smiled as best as I could to her.

"Dearest mother~ May I also use the shampoo and conditioner Alterisa-chan made~?"

"Ufufufu~ Of course~ Let's take a bath together tonight, okay~?"

"Yes~! Thank you very much~"

Ah~ As expected, Lily wants to use the shampoo and conditioner as well~

Well, it's obvious. After all, we have taken for granted these amazing daily life items that we had freely at our disposal in our previous life.

In this world, there are no shampoo, much less conditioner. Both commoners use soap to wash their hair as well as their body, the difference lying only in their quality.

It may seem normal for the people of this world, but for us who knew the pleasure of shampoo and conditioner, it was tough.

Lu-nii didn't mind too much, but for Lily and I, who have long hair, we were very concerned.

That's why I made them! Now, we can enjoy using shampoo! Our hair won't have to suffer again!!!

"Hm~ That's right~ How about we all take a bath together~!"

"Eh?"

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Please vote and comment your thoughts~!