"Yes ma'am." She smiled, got up and walked out of the room.

*********Tori's POV********
"But it just doesn't fit well Mary. It feels a bit... usual. I need to be different this year, you understand right?" She nodded but I could see that she didn't. I need to pick an outfit for the ball but nothing seems to work for me. Mary, my stylist, is starting to hate me slowly and while I feel bad for her, I have to look my best.

"I'll go find something else." She had brought a truckload of clothes for me to try on and five outfits later, I still can't find the right look. She disappeared into the changing room and I picked up my phone to look through it. And then, guess what? Knock!! Knock!!!

"Who is it?!" I yelled in frustration. I got up and walked towards the door.

"It's Louise!" Ah Louise.

"And Camille!" And Camille. I guess they're finding out who I am today. Except if I can find an explanation for why I have a stylist with a hundred gowns calling me "your highness." I opened the door with a smile and welcomed them in.

"Is it fashion week yet? Cause your apartment seems like a Versace Fashion Store on Sale day." Louise said as she looked around the apartment. I let out an awkward laugh.

"No. I'm just trying on some new looks for an event I'm attending."

"Oh...what's that about?" Why does Camille always ask questions?!

"Um...it's nothing serious. It's just a minor family anniversary and it's a bit compulsory and all that."

"You're a terrible liar Tori. Spill." Louise said as she hopped on the couch.

"Fine. I'm not lying but maybe I might have under-sold the event...." And then another knock on the door! Who could it possibly be this time?!

"Ahhh Tori. Hi. Louise forgot her phone at my place and she mentioned that she would be here so I brought it over. Do you mind if I come in?" Sure why not?! But no, I stayed sweet.

"Of course. " I said smiling like an idiot! He walked in and his reaction was the same as the one I got from Louise.

"What's going on here?" I was about to continue with my lie when Mary walked in. I was signalling her to stay quiet but apparently, all she knows how to do is style people.

"Your highness, I think I might have something that fits." I turned away from everyone's stare and just covered my face with my hands.

"I'll be with you shortly Mary, just keep checking for more." I faked a smile and waved her off.

"Your highness? You're Royalty?" Louise asked in shock.

"I knew it! You carried yourself with way too much grace to be...like everyone else. My only question is, why didn't you say anything?" George added.

"All my life, I had been treated differently everywhere I went simply because my grandmother is the Queen of Denmark. But when I moved here, most people didn't even know I was here because I stayed away from the press and you guys were so lovely to me. And I knew it was genuine because you had no reason to be pretending. I realised that living as Tori was easier for me than living as Princess Victoria of Denmark. I'm sorry I lied to you guys but I hope you understand why I lied." Camille looked at me with pity. I didn't want anyone's pity but it was there.

"I'm so sorry Tori. Look, we all come from..difficult backgrounds and outsiders will never understand how we feel. But we need to stick together because we understand each other. So, no more lies?"

"Thanks Cam. No more lies and I'm sorry guys." George gave a light nod and a smile and Louise gave a hug. They're actually more understanding about it that I thought they would be.