number one

imagine: guppy asking the kids what pregnancy is and how it happens.

story type: platonic

I had barely stepped into the room that held all the heroic kids when the youngest, Guppy, jumped up and ran towards me to engulf me in a hug. I giggled and bent down a little to hug her back. Her small hands pushed herself back and she moved her hair from her face, immediately grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the empty seat next to her. "I see you're very excited, Gups." I said, sitting down and pulling out the laptop from my bag. "No reason!" She smiled and sipped her water. I turned my head over to wheels and raised an eyebrow, almost like I was asking him what she was on about. He just shrugged and continued working on his laptop. I sighed and got comfortable, finally getting to sit after walking 10 minutes to get to headquarters.

Only a couple minutes had passed before Guppy looked around and jumped up, running over near where Wildcard was. The eldest was talking with Facemaker as she tapped his back and waved her hand almost signaling for him to bend down. "Yes Guppy?" He said turning away from his conversation with Facemaker. Guppy whispered something inaudible to the other kids at Wildcard, but once he heard what it was he just sat up and cleared his throat. "That's not a conversation I should have with you." He said nervously and turned away leaving Guppy visibly upset. "What happened?" I asked turning towards Wildcard. "Erm- uh.. come closer please.." he said as I got up from my chair and sat on the floor between him and Facemaker. "She asked— how are babies made." He said in a low tone. My face contorted into a face of concern and enthusiasm.

"Why yes, Wildcard. Why don't you inform the class about how babies are created!" I partially yelled, making everyone turn their heads and Wildcard slapped my shoulder. "Jeez this is why i try not to tell you things!" I just laughed and rested my head on the leg of the desk, looking up at him. "Go ahead Wild. The child is waiting." I pouted at him reffering to Guppy. He couldn't help but let out a little laugh but looked at Guppy. "Gups, why are you asking us this?" He asked as everyone sat on the floor along with me. "Well, mommy said I'm gonna have a sister or brother, but I don't know how!" She said shrugging and lifting her hands in frustration. She was adorable really. "Guppy, come here. Let's all have a conversation." I said patting my lap.

She walked over happily and jumped into my lap and i fixed myself to make her and I more comfortable. "Alright.. but why did you ask me?" "Because, you're the oldest so I thought you knew a lot!" She exclaimed, bringing her hands out to measure what she meant by "a lot". Everyone just laughed at Wildcard as he huffed in frustration. "Well, I don't know okay?" He crossed his arms and relaxed his back, falling into the chair. "Hey, didn't you complain to me about your dad telling you—" "Noodles, i swear I'll come over there and bend that arm till it can't bend no more." Wildcard said angrily which stopped Noodles from talking and instead laughed. "We will never discuss that conversation in front of Guppy. Ever." Wildcard said turning his head as his cheeks turned pink, obviously embarrassed about the flashbacks he was having of the conversation with his father. "Well Gups, you should wait for your mommy and daddy to tell you. They will when you're ready. Okay?" Guppy seemed upset by what I said, frowning a bit and looking down. "You're still six Guppy, you'll learn when you learn." Wildcard said bending down from his chair a little. The girl nodded in my lap and stood up, not seeming upset anymore. The rest of the kids dispersed back to their seats but I stopped and leaned on Wildcards desk before going to mine. "Oh and by the way Wildcard," I started. "We're gonna talk about that conversation. And it's gonna be hilarious." I giggled and speed walked back to my chair.

an:/ wow this is rlly bad guys hang in there with me and pls keep giving requests i luv writing for u guys