"I'm finding this fun." He smirked.

The woman started full breathing concentration.

"Moon Breathing, Sixth-form: Lonely Moon-Incessant." She chanted under her breath, releasing a barrage of long-ranged, crescent slashes in front of her.

Dodging, He gawked at the unfamiliar fighting style she presented.

"Ooh, flashy." He whistled.

[Y/N] couldn't fathom how this- this man-child, could be so relaxed in front of a demon while spouting nonsense. She watched as the man childishly beckoned her, taunting her to make another move.

"Come onn~ I gotta drop by Sendai for some kikufuku you know?"

Running at him full-speed, she sheathed her katana, performing a round-house kick, only to see a tree snapped in half instead of the man.

She threw her katana behind her, the man giggling and avoiding it.

Exchanging blows with the sorcerer, he was left impressed by her sheer strength and speed. Sending kicks and punches his way, she only grew more and more increasingly irritated, she couldn't even land a hit.

She knew she could defeat him, so if only he would just drop dead-

Landing a kick to her side, he distracted her as she skidded on the ground . She looked up to the man, only to find him gone.

Using her sensory perception, she detected him and appeared directly behind him, bloodlust spiking.

"Oh."

"Blood Demon Art: Crescent Moon-"

He tapped her forehead once, watching the woman be rendered unconscious, falling limp on his back.

"Phew, that was getting dangerous. Well then, would you look at the time, gotta get to that shop before it closes." He hummed, slapping a talisman on and carrying the woman on his back, turning to the city.

Truth be told, he had already met her before, of course she wouldn't recall it, he made sure she wouldn't.

After getting twice the amount of kikufuku he was going to get, he warped to where he felt his student's cursed energy at.

"What's the situation?"

Startled, his student turned around.

"Gojo-sensei? Why are you here?" He asked.

"Yo, I wasn't planning on coming-" Gojo halted.

"Man, you're roughed up. I should show the second years. Hehehe, face this way~" He giggled, using his phone to capture photos of his banged-up student from different angles.

"The higher-ups wouldn't stop yapping with a special-grade, and a cursed object missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." He said while proceeding to send the pictures to the second-years.

"So, did you find it?" Gojo asked.

His student looked away, suddenly finding the floor much more interesting to look at.

"Um...Sorry but uh, I ate it." A salmon-haired teen stated.

A brief silence passed, with the exception of barking dogs from the neighborhood in the background.

"For real?"

"For real." Both teens replied.

Setting down the woman by his student, Gojo tilted his head and walked to the shirtless teen before him, analyzing closely and getting up in his face, before laughing and leaning in closer, his face just a few inches away from the boy, startling him.