He waved by as I drove into reverse the took off i couldn't wait to see my dad and my babysitter Layla she 15 she like the twin of me. I pulled up to my daddys house then parked my car then went into the house.

"Dad!" I shouted.

"Sissy!!!" Layla shouted.

"La la babe how are you? You got so big." I said giving her a tight hug.

"Good i missed you."

"Is that my baby girl." My dad said.

"Daddddyyy!!" I said jumping in his arms

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Daddddyyy!!" I said jumping in his arms.

"Babygirl!" He said spinning me around.

"Now look what the cat drug in is that my lulu?" Savanah said.

Savanah is my dads wife she like the best step mom I could ever have.

"Okay dad you got to move this is the lady I wanted to see." I said giving her a hug.

"Mu lulu baby where you been girl? I missed you around here you know I can't control these too alone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Mu lulu baby where you been girl? I missed you around here you know I can't control these too alone."

"Sorry ill try and be home more often."

"Good because I missed you sis I got so much tea to tell you sis." Layla said.

"Me too but first I need to holler at dad."

"Yeah most definitely we will be right back yall." He said.

They nodded and we went into his office.

"So wassup princess whats the word." He asked.

"You know same old same old but I need to hollar at you about something."

"Yeah me too whats this i hear about you working for black."

"Thats what I was coming to talk to you about I know you do-"

"Before you say anything let me tell you my only problem with that and then you can explain later."

I nodded.

"I don't want him using you in any way shape or form keep it business if it does go any further take your time don't let him play with your heart I don't wanna have to kill nobody over my babygirl especially one of my best corner boys I ever had damn near look at him like a son but you my blood so he better tread lightly."