He was quiet, for some second, until he got reminded of a question he would like to ask Renjun.

"Okay so.. I was wondering.. Ten experienced this too, right?" With awkwardness to an extent, Mark asked. Renjun just casually nodded his head though, no signs of any awkwardness in return. "How did he manage to get it all through?"

"I don't know? I was busy plotting plans to kill you all. Maybe ask Kun?"

Mark could only facepalm. "Oh, right. I forgot you are not on the good side to begin with."

With timid glances, Renjun tilted his head and scratched the back of his ear. "But I bet Ten was still broken watching her from afar too. I mean.. I did looked at her at times to see how she is doing and she's still that same girl who's really pure in my eyes. Maybe, everytime he does look at her, he can't help but fall all over again."

"That's awful." Mark shook his head. "I can't say I wish he shouldn't have experienced that. Cause that'll mean we won't meet Y/N then."

The two men got lost in their thoughts, getting too deep.

"Think we're getting too emotional." Renjun stood up. "Let's go now before we become sad guys over here, looking like duo creeps."

Mark smirked, nodding in a rhythmic pattern.

"Ah, by the way, I forgot to tell you something." Mark offered his hand for Renjun to pull him up, which the guy didn't hesitate doing so. "So.. you see.. Chenle and Jisung."

"Mmm. What about them?"

"They are friends." As soon as Mark dropped the statement, Renjun couldn't hide the surprised expression he would often mask.

"For real?"

"Do I look like I'm lying?"

"Yes."

Mark deadpanned, since he was expecting to roast Renjun. The tables have turned in the end.

"Oh, shoot. That's.. That's great." Renjun smiled, somehow with a pinch of pain. "We all know how they make each other happy. Good for them."

Mark couldn't help but noticed the emotions and feelings in Renjun's eyes.

He snickered a grin, standing up and ruffling Renjun's hair. "I never thought you'd actually feel bad about it. I mean, you don't seem like the type to?"

"You know, I feel sad about her memory too. As her friend, I would've gone almost to the same degree Ten felt. But I was too blinded by anger. So all I could do that time was look at her with fury." Renjun poked his tounge in his cheeks. "It's not even the case. Let's not talk about me."

"Isn't this too heartbreaking?" Mark's voice suddenly sounded like it was breaking apart, just as the same as his heart.

Renjun froze in his spot and immediately made an effort to reach out in his shoulders and pat it gently. "W-Woah.."

"She's just so beautiful and I would love to hold her close," Looking down on his feet, Mark couldn't handle the thoughts in his head. "Yet all I could do is stare from here."