I went in and started serving the Sultana not daring to look anywhere but the table not because I feared someone in fact because if I look somewhere else I would for sure drop all the tea and get imprisoned or may be killed. Soon a knock was heard and Fahriye Kalfa came in.

   "The feast is ready Sultana", she informed.

   "Very well. Are my kids there?", Sultana asked sipping the tea.

   "Şehzade Cihangir isn't there yet Sultana", Fahriye said making Hürrem Sultan stand up. Her red dress flowed like rivers of blood, a striking resemblance to her firey hairs.

   Realizing I was staring in awe, I quickly stood up and bowed.

   "I'll take a look at him myself", she announced and left the room.

   "Hatun go back to harem", Fahriye told me and left as well.

   I made my way towards to harem now filled with music and food.

   "Katerina where were you?", I recognized the voice as Cecilias and immediately an idea came to my mind,

   "I was escaping with Prince Selim". Her face twisted and she stood up in a flash.

   "What did you say?", she asked walking towards me. Oh good Lord. She always tried to be like Fahriye and get noticed. Unfortunately, luck was never on her side. Poor girl.

    I smiled at her and made my way towards my place only to be yanked to the ground. I opened my eyes to see Cecilia standing above me.

  "Are you insane?!", I asked annoyed.

   "Where. were. you.", she asked again. When I didn't reply she bent down and slapped me.

   "GIRLS!", a loud voice was heard freezing everyone.

    Cecilia got off me the moment she saw the source of the voice. The obvious fear on her face confused me as to who was there.

     I stood up and turned to see her excellency Hürrem sultana.

   "WHAT WAS HAPPENING HERE!? ARE YOU BOTH OUT OF YOUR MIND?", she scolded us but I didn't understand why was she yelling at me. She made her way toward us.

    "I NEED AN EXPLANATION!", she yelled her demand making me flinch.

    Cecilia was first to speak, "Sultana forgive me but I had to punish this imbecile for her words".

   "What words? Who are you to punish?", Sultana asked her again.

   "She says she was escaping the palace with our majesty şehzade Selim", Cecilia said quickly making me glare at her.

  "Sultana i-", I tried to resonate but was cut short.

   "Hatun did you say that?", she asked me.

   I was tempted to say no but what if others tell her how I said I was with him. I stood there silent debating whether I tell her or not. I was silent for too long and she took my silence as a yes.

   "Take her away", she ordered Fahriye who looked at me with anger scaring me.

   "Sultana-", I started only to flinch when sultana yelled at Fahriye to take me away.

   "Will you kill me?", I asked scared for myself.

   Fahriye dragged me through the halls. Suddenly I bumped into someone, I looked up to see someone a few inches taller than me.

   We stood there looking at each other shocked from the bump when Fahriye nudged my dress hard enough I almost lost my balance.

   "Forgive me şehzade. This hatun is stubborn doesn't understands anything at once.", she explained to him.

   He laughed and asked her where was she taking me to.

   "She'll kill me", I answered myself in hopes he'd save me.

   "Allah Allah hatun don't disturb our prince with your non sense" she told me.

   "Kill you? Why?", he asked ignoring Fahriye.

   "That Cecilia lied to Hürrem sultana. Hürrem sultana ordered Fahriye kalfa to take me away. I swear it was a lie. I joked with her and she did this to me. Help me I don't want to die", I quickly told him everything.

   With that he left for the harem whereas I was dragged to somewhere I couldn't recognize.