ɪx: 𝓤𝓢𝓙!!! 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮.

ابدأ من البداية

"Think. He could've escape right? Why do you think he's not escaping?" Dabi said to the two. "It means he's planning something" Mie became serious and thinking something.

"That means........ *flinched*" Mie was pissed as he immediately cast teleportation spell and vanished like a bubble.

"Haru, why did he leave?" Toga then worried of the sudden action of Mie. "I myself don't know what he's currently thinking" Haru just sighed.

Somewhere in the City

Mie walk in the crowd, blending with humans. He use an invisibility spell to not being notice. He keeps looking everywhere like he's searching something.

Then he left the crowd and walk in the alleyway. He notice something not right when he enters there. Then suddenly, a hand show up with a handkerchief putting at Mie's nose making him fall asleep.

The person who did it, just grinned and carries his body out of the alleyway. He brought him in a dark roo.. 'We've found the Reaper' the person said to the small figure in the dark. 'Great job' that's only the word he said.

Back to USJ

Iida now out of the USJ and run as fast as he could to help them in their current situation in the USJ.

"Why did you let that brat get out?" Shigaraki keeps shaking Kurogiri who just sweatdropped. "Didn't we have another purpose in here?" Kurogiri said as Shigaraki stop shaking him.

"You're right" He just didn't look at Kurogiri, he felt embarrassment of his childish action.

"Welp, then we should just sit here and relax, waiting All Might to come here" Shigaraki was about to lay down but was smacked in the head by Kurogiri.

"Why don't we search for 'him' before All Might came?" Kurogiri scold the grayish blue sloth teen and dragged him out of the scene.

The people who witnessed them, felt the awkwardness they did. "Are they really a villains?" that's all they thought while fighting.

The Bakugo twins are gained attention because of their loud and colorful words. They were so loud that the whole people in the USJ hears them.

"You motherf*cker!!! Are you really my brother? Your so weak!!" Katsumi shout to Katsuki.

"Try me b*tch!" instead of fighting the villains, they fought each other and ignores the Nomus. "Hey, shouldn't we stop those two? Kero" Asui said, she just only just came because of circumstances.

Then Momo and Shoto show up at the scene. Shoto use his quirk to stop the siblings. "*Pant* W-why those *pant* two always *pant* fighting?" Izumi was clearly tired from the fight with Nomus.

"Oi! Half 'n half get your a$$ here!" Katsuki shout angrily while struggling in the block of ice.

"Just ignore him" Katsumi is calm and not trying to escape because she knew what they did. But still angry to his brother.

"I've heard that the 'Black Magician' is here, why is that I didn't see him?" Kurogiri then showed up behind their back and then suddenly teleported in not very far from them.

When he said that, it made some teachers panic a little because if he escaped, it will be a big mess.

Somewhere in the USJ

Izuku's POV

"Found you~" he said to me. "Can you just pretend you didn't see me, Tomura-kun?" I then look up and see his face with hand.

"The reason why we're here is to retrieve you" now that he mentioned it, I think they're were left behind by me and became wild.

"I guess you're here because you couldn't handle your master who lost his mind like others when I was gone, right?" he just nod in agree.

"They all lost all of their minds" I really couldn't handle it anymore to take care some idiots but its fun after all even their naughty and idiots.

I just pat his head, I can see that he blushed a little. "Can you tell them that don't worry about me?" I said making him confuse.

"I'm gonna stay here for a while, this cuffs are making me hard to remove and had a tracker in here too and this *pointing at the choker* has a remote control that can electrocute me. Making me stay here for a while" I explained to him but he seems not satisfied.

"I know there's another reason" his voice change into monotone "As I thought, he really is sharp when it comes to this type of situation"

"*Sighed* You got me, don't tell them okay" I can see that he agrees to me. "I'm investigating 'that' organization" this made him shocked and grabbed both of my shoulders with his pinky fingers up.

"You know that its dangerous, Mama" he's now worried. "ɎØɄ ĐØ₦'₮ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₮Ø ฿Ɇ ₩ØⱤⱤłɆĐ, ₮Ø₥ɄⱤ₳" I unconsciously used my true voice making him stunned in fear.

"Sorry about that" I hugged him so that he would calm and not fear me. "No, I'm at fault here" he said making me smile.

I then heard a loud explosion near at the gate. "Our guests has arrived" I said making Tomura let me go and back to his villain business.

"Be safe okay?!" I shout happily, smiling and waving at him. He too wave at me as he call for Kurogiri.

"Now, where was I? Right. Why don't you show yourself there?" I'd said in cold tone, I change my expression from happy into cold expression, that person showed up.

"₭₦ɆɆⱠ ฿Ɇ₣ØⱤɆ ₥Ɇ" that person's body obediently follow my order. "₦Ø₩ ₮ɆⱠⱠ ₥Ɇ, ₩ⱧØ ₴Ɇ₦₮ ɎØɄ ⱧɆⱤɆ?" I walked to his direction and grabbed his chin.

I look at him, I can feel that he's shivering in fear. He cannot even move any single parts of his body. "I-Its the........." his voice was very low that I couldn't hear it.

"ⱠØɄĐɆⱤ" He couldn't look away from my gaze and crying in fear. "I-Its the Black Snake!" he shout then I just pat his head.

"₲ØØĐ JØ฿" I broke the cuffs and was about to slice off his head. But I was stopped, someone grabbed my hand.

I look behind of who it was and it was............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

I leave it to your imagination first of who was that person.

2094 words