ɪx: 𝓤𝓢𝓙!!! 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮.

ابدأ من البداية

The three look at each other and they all put their right hands on the middle. "Jan! Ken! Pon!" they all shouted. At the result, AFO win, he use rock and the two used scissors.

'Like father, like son' Mie and Haru thought because of the two's reaction, they're both sitting in the corner and both disappointed.

"Then we'll be attack them tomorrow" AFO said even though he has a mask, they can see that he's grinning.

Present Time

The villains are attacking the students, they all separated to each other. The gate was closed (A/n: I hate my mind, instead of this line, I wrote first is case closed. I remember that this isn't a mystery genre. This is why I should stop playing detective games and watching this type of genre but nah no one can stop me of liking mystery) making the students and teachers couldn't got out.

The teachers tries to contact to get help but they couldn't like the system was interrupted and couldn't get a signal.

They had no choice but to fight the villains, even the students who doesn't have any experience fighting them.

Izuku's POV

"I have to get outta here before they see me, I don't want to ruin my plan" I tried my best not to get caught and I even hide my presence so that they will not notice me.

My life depends on my feet within this h*llhole. I walk swiftly fast and unnoticeable making me stalk of what they're doing.

Villain#1: "There's no one here"
Villain#2: "Then, we should've fun before getting caught" *removing his costume and went to the water*
Villain#1: "Oi! Don't do that!"
Izuku: "At least, this one had a brain"
Villain#2: "Without me!" *removing his costume like the other one*
Izuku: "Forget what I've said" *facepalm*

I've just left those two idiots there and went searching to escape here.

"Ever since I've been in the underworld, the villains became idiots. Why the h*ll are they became like a drunkard and like they've never study?.... Correction some of them never study."

I didn't notice that I've bump someone. He's taller than me and I didn't bother to look who's that person because I know him "Found you~"

LOV's Hideout

No One's POV

Mie, Haru, Dabi and Toga are playing scrabble game because they couldn't have anything fun games from Haruto. His games are all related to math and for intelligent type games.

"This is boooorrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg-" Mie said in bored tone but interrupted by Haru who shaking him. "Why do you always wins?" Haru whined at his older brother because he keeps losing.

"Well this IS boring" Toga said while scrambling the letters. "If y'all bored, why don't you follow them at the USJ?" Dabi said while he's finding something in the cabinet.

"Canwecanwecanwe?!!!!" Mie and Haru shouted, the two just put their hands in their ears. "Hey! We can't do that you know?" Toga scold the two.