09 | a cute girl magnet

Start from the beginning

The girl secretly retracted the pocket knife she was holding in her pockets before she swiftly ran towards (Y/N) and hid behind her back. "Those men were being perverts!" she snarled at them, "They kept catcalling me!"

The gang gave wheezy giggles that echoed here and there. "At least we asked nicely." one of them said which caused the group to roar in laughter. "We don't mind if you wanna join honeycakes over there," a triple-chined man chortled and pointed at the blonde behind the young genius who glared at him, "the more the merrier!"

The group laughed once again. (Y/N) eyed the man up and down with a disgusted expression. "What're you looking at?" He growled.

"What am I looking at?" (Y/N) mockingly repeated, "I'm looking at a stupid man who looks like a melted popsicle that has been stepped on."

Their laughter died down and growled at her. "You've got some nerve." the man said. (Y/N) merely rolled her eyes. "Let's get out of here. I'm really going to be late," she said and gestured for the girl to walk away with her.

"By the way, the police are on their way. I gave them your profiles so that they'd know who to capture." she inquired which alarmed the thugs, "I hope you like prison food. Well, not like you'll all have a choice."

The gang ran away in fear, leaving the high school girls alone. (Y/N) laughed, "What a bunch of pussies." She then turned to the blonde she just saved. 

"Thank you!" the blonde exclaimed delightedly.

For a victim, she didn't look bothered or affected by it at all. In fact, a pink hue brushed over her cheeks and a huge grin was plastered on her plump limps displaying her canines. (Y/N) didn't know whether to be glad that she wasn't affected or creeped out.

"I'm Himiko Toga!" she introduced. 

"Nice meeting you, Himiko." (Y/N) replied, "But I really got to go. Be careful next time alright?" she stepped into her suit as it opened. The blonde nodded her head before saying farewell. "I'll make sure next time! I hope to see you around!" (Y/N) waved her hand before flying away and heading towards her school.

Seeing the young genius shrinking as their distance widened. Himiko's grin became dark with a hint of affection as her cheeks burned up. Skipping happily further into the alleyway, she was greeted by a dark-haired man who glared at her.

"What took you so long?"

"I was halted by a couple of ugly men. I was about to stab them but then someone intervened and helped me!" she shared excitedly, "I thought it was a robot but then a girl came out of it! A very cute one at that! She scared them away!"

The male rolled his eyes, "I didn't need the whole story. Come on, they're waiting."

"Too bad I didn't get the chance to know her name. But I'll make sure to meet her again soon!"

"I didn't ask."

"Where's (Y/N)?"

"She's not here yet."

"Call her."

"We don't have her number!"

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN! THE TOURNAMENT IS ABOUT TO START!"

The tournament was about to start any second yet their one and only genius classmate hasn't arrived yet. They were already antsy about the tournament and for the ones who cared the unusual absence of (Y/N) increased their nervousness. Their nervous chattering was cut off when they heard their class' name being called. They looked at each other, expecting the young genius to appear. Even the quiet ones, Bakugo and Todoroki, were expecting her to attend. Bakugo wouldn't say it out loud but he felt a tinge of disappointment.