Secrets Lost To Time

Sky, Hylia's Chosen Hero, had thought that he wouldn't fall in love with the other heroes he has met. But he has appeared to have fallen for a certain one, The Hero Of Twilight. But what exactly caused him to fall for Twilight? It was the fact that Twilight always started at him and blushed. And also the fact that his ancestor, the Fierce Deity, was in love with Twilight's ancestor, so they were bound by the thread of fate. And by Hylia, Twilight's eyes always glistened in the sunlight. But enough of that, let's go further into this love for the Hero Of Twilight. What exactly will Sky do to him? Will he manage a way to make in love him, even if he doesn't? Will he use his powers to make Twilight love him for centuries? Or in doing so, will he make Twilight a deity like him? But whatever he does, there's always a negative outcome to it. Like, when he had to lie to Zelda telling her he loved her, but really loved Twilight? Will he have to lie to the others so they don't find out he's gay? No one knows he's gay, but how will they react when they do find out the fact he's gay? And in love with Twi? More importantly, how will Time react?

No One's Pov:

Would they find out the truth? That Sky was gay? It was obvious but they couldn't find it out. "Ok, today we have to go stop by Castle Town to get a few things, ok?" Time asked as they nodded. Sky looked over slightly at Twilight to see him staring back at him. "Twilight? Are you there? You were just-"
"I'm fine Time, but we'll have to split up into pairs of 2. I'll go with Sky, ok?"

"Ok, Wars, you'll go with..."
"I guess Time cuz there's no one else."

"Ok, but Twi, why did you pick Sky out of everyone?" Twilight looked over at Sky and said, "I feel something familiar from him like I know him. Like I knew him as the Hero Of Time, but I don't know why."
"Maybe Time's in love with his ancestor, just maybe, but who's Sky's ancestor?"
"Sky, but who's your ancestor?" Twilight walked up beside Sky and leaned against his side. Sky started blushing immensely and said, "My ancestor wasn't First, but was..." Twilight moved his hands to be put around Sky's waist and said," Sky, you can tell them..."

"I can't, I don't even know my ancestor, Twilight. What if he wasn't even a hero?" 

"But you're a hero," Twilight said as he kissed Sky on the forehead. Sky looked at Twi, "Twilight, but what if he was possibly the Fierce Deity?"

"He is, because then why would I be here in love with you?" Sky kissed Twi on the lips. He finally found out. 

Later:

Twi's Pov:

Sky, I couldn't stop watching him. He sleeps so peacefully. I cuddled next to him and drifted to sleep. It was a peaceful night, and we awoke to a peaceful morning. "Sky, it's time to get up."
"5 more minutes."

"We both know that five minutes is an hour, now get up."

"Fine, help me up." I helped Sky up to his feet. "Why do I have to help you up?"

"Because you are my boyfriend, and you're supposed to help me through it all." I looked at  Sky and smiled. "I'll help you Sky, but you better not make me do everything for you," I said, as I kissed Sky on the forehead. This was Oni, my true love. He was finally back, after so many years, I finally have my lover back once again