"... ok.. so, Y/n, back there, when you told the story,... did you mean what you said about the family part." Ohh~, he's suddenly talking all soft. "Of course I did. Anyone can be family if they love and care for eachother." "Y/n-chan, if I promise not to kill you, would you like to hang out and talk for a bit." AAAHHHHHHH OMG YES! YES! YESSS!!. "Sure. When would you like to-" "Tomorrow at lunch,....if it's not a problem." "Promise you or anyone you know won't kill or harm me?" "I swear." "Ok~ I'll believe you. Wana meet at the park that's right down that road." "Yeah." "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, btw, what's your name. You already know mine." Well, I know yours but it'll probably be creepy if I know it. "It's Izana Kurokawa. You can call me Izana." "Well Izana, see you tomorrow♡."

And just like that, I left. And I'm meeting up with him tomorrow. Um yesssss... ok, first, I gotta get home then I'll fangirl. Because if I start now, I might run into more trouble. A few minutes later, I arrived back home (Takemichi house), and saw a good bit of worried faces. What the heck are they all doing there. "Um... guys" "Y/N!!" "What the heck. Is someone dead?!" "Where were you??" "You came back so late.".. "Geez I was just on a walk. What's wrong." "Nothing, we were just worried."

"Fine, just because you were worried about me I'll apologize...I'm sorry for being late Chifuyu, Mikey, Baji, Angry and ...Hanma? What are you doing here, isn't your house far from here? Nevermind, by the way, where is Takemichi?" "He's by Hina"-Chifuyu. "Or ok."
I gotta tell him to look out for Tenjiku. Im not to sure when they'll meet and get beat up, that is if Kisaki already got to Izana. But hopefully what said for Izana to hear goes through his head. And when I meet him tomorrow I can convince him to not listen to Kisaki.

"You guys still here?! Go home, it's late." "Yea yea." I waited for them to leave, walked inside and began freaking out for my day with Izana tomorrow. I emptied out my side of the closet Takemichi gave me and searched like a crazy person. "Umm..Y/n-chan, what are you doing?" "ACK! TAKEMICHI!!.. what are you doing back so early."

"I just went over to Hina's for a while. More importantly, what are you doing." "I,...am coming up with the best plan." "By messing up the room?" "It's in the process... I have a day out with Izana tomorrow." "ARENT YOU AFRAID HE KILLS YOU! YOU ARE A CAPTAIN OF TOMAN AFTER ALL." "He won't. I just gotta get to him before Kisaki does." "Do you want me to come and look from afar-" "that won't be necessary, if anything happens I can just run." "You better not die Y/n." "Yes yes, I promise I won't die."

The next day...
I got up and got dress to go to my day out. It was around lunchtime and I made my way to the park. I decided to ride my motorbike there because I didn't feel like walking. Upon arrival, there I saw Izana leaning against a tree. I couldn't help but take a picture. (Note: when she takes pictures, it's with her phone from her world because yk, camera quality and storage with the amount of pics and when she making calls its with the phone she bought in this world.)

After taking pics, I walked up to him. "Hey, sorry I'm late." "I just arrived to" like if,....I was taking pictures of you for the past five minutes. We just walked around, got food and talked about random things. He's actually really good company.

Time skip brought to you by........me

Izana POV
We spent almost the whole day together and it almost dark out. She is so fun to be around. I now get why she's called the Toman Angel. It's because shes like an angel. And she warms my heart when I'm with her......but, she's with Toman and we have to crush them now. All a part of his plan-. "Say, Izana, can I ask you something-"*phone ringing* "Oh wait, give me a moment. Takemichi? What's wrong." She paused after she hung up the call and sprung up. "No."-y/n "What?"

Y/n POV
I'm going to as Izana if he talked to Kisaki as yet and try to talk him out of it. "Say, Izana, can I ask you something-"*phone ringing* "Oh wait, give me a moment. Takemichi? What's wrong." "Y/n, get out of there, we were attacked just like in the manga. I think Kisaki got to him already!! Y/n,... Y/N!" I hung up the phone and got up. "No." "What?" "Izana, answer this truthfully. Did you meet someone name Kisaki Tetta as yet and plot against Toman?" ".......yes" "When did you guys even meet?!" "Last night right after you left." Shit, I should have stayed longer and then attack Kisaki.

"Why did you still come here today if you're plotting against Toman. You do know I am the 3rd Division Captain right." "I know and I have no intention of hurting you. That is if you join up with us." What!?!, I can't do that!! If I do, then Emma might still die. And the future will turn out probably worse. "I'm sorry, but, I can't. And you shouldn't attack Toman. Or trust Kisaki. He'll probably just dispose of you when he's over. It's not to late Izana. You can call this off. You are incharge after all." "I can't do that. There's someone I need to get." No I..... I have to tell him. Because at this rate everything might be worse.

"Is it Mikey also known as Manjiro Sano...brother of" here it goes..,"Shinichiro Sano. They boy who you knew." "How do you know that!" "I'll tell you if you stop the fight with Toman now. Or just kick Kisaki out and don't listen to what he has to say." "How can I trust your words." "I won't lie to you. I'll keep my promise. Unlike you who broke yours to not let any of your men harm me." As soon as I said that, I dodged the punch that was about to hit me from one of his men. "What the hell!" "They were here since I arrived. Did you not know about this?!!" "NO!, I SWEAR."

I cant tell if hes lieing or not. What's going through your head Izana. Soon, about 40 of the men from his gang ran up toward me and tried attacking me. Izana just stood there but I couldn't tell if he planned it or not. I just punched and kicked my way through and got out. I still got alot of hits though,....because it was so much people. Those assholes used pipes and metal rods to hit me to. I wiped my head and saw so much blood dripping out from the sides and back. What is going through your head Izana.

They were still following me. I jumped onto my bike and drove off. After a while of driving, I lost the people who attacked me and got a call from Kazutora. I got off my bike and started pacing around.... "What's up Kazu?" I said while breathing heavily due to being hit and trying to get away, and the loss of some blood. "Y/n!! Are you ok?... Come to the shrine quick. We have a problem!" Shit, I should have just killed Kisaki to begin with. "Dammit!!" I shouted as I kicked my motorbike.

I jumped back on my bike and headed to the shrine. After a few minutes, I arrived.

Takemichi POV
Where the hell is Y/n. Kazutora said she sounded like she was out of breath when he called her. But she's on her way. My thoughts were cut off by the sound of a motorbike coming to the shrine steps. When we looked back, it was Y/n. She had blood dripping down her head and looked out of breath. "Y/n!" I heard Kazutora shout as he ran toward her. She just walked to where her Division was as if there was nothing wrong.

But I heard people talking as she walked. "Did she get attacked to." "No way" "How is she still standing. She has blood dripping from her head." She just ignored them though. Everyone was attacked by the same people who Y/n said would attack them, but the only thing is, that everything is happening to fast. The meeting supposed to be the day after we get attacked.

Y/n POV
Next time I see Kisaki, I'll kill him. I'm not waiting for a truck to take that bastard out. Everyone got attacked by the same person they were attacked by in the manga except worse, and the meeting was going exactly the same. "Y/n. What happened to you" Mikey asked. I'm going to have to lie. Besides its not like I supposed to know who Izana was in the first place, because I now moved to this country just a few months ago in their mind...

"Today I went out to meet someone I met at an orphanage yesterday. His name was Izana. When I got a call from Takemichi, I found out he got attacked and then learned that Izana's gang was the cause of this from the source itself. Then about 40 of his members attacked me. But, I don't think it was Izana plan to attack. " "WHY WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH IZANA!?!" "Do you expect me to know who he was." ".. SORRY, you're right." Ugh don't apologize, I feel bad because I'm lieing to you.

The meeting ended and I headed home to bandage my wounds. I told Takemichi he doesn't need to timeskip because of the horror that awaits the future so he decided to go home to. Chifuyu came with us also. After bathing and disinfecting the wounds and changing, I went to the room with Chifuyu and Takemichi. "Y/n, I told you not to go."

"Yes, I know. But, I don't think Izana knew about what was happening as I said at the meeting. It may be Kisaki's fault I was attacked. Because I was with Izana whole day and he had many opportunities to attack me.. plus, he asked me to join Tenjiku with him. So let's not jump to any conclusions." They just nodded ok and looked shocked about my invitation to Tenjiku. "But one thing is for sure... I'm going to kill Kisaki and get rid of him as soon as I can."

__________
Hi Skittles, I planned to post this earlier but I had to reread it still and I was doing my studies. So I now got a chance. Anyways, byee Skittles. Thanks for 100 followers. And all the views and votes.♡

Word count:
2734