Vincenzo's POV

I arrived back at the office after my talk with the asshole (I don't remember his name) when I noticed Yoon Su wasn't sitting at his desk like usual. I guess Mr Nam saw me looking around because he said.

"If you're looking for Yoon Su, he's on the roof." I nodded in thanks and made my way to the roof. When I got there I saw his tall stature standing at the railing looking down at the city. As I was walking closer I realized that he was smoking.

"I didn't know you smoked." I said standing right beside him. He turned his head slightly to look at me then turned his gaze back towards the city.

"Add that to the list of things you don't know about me." He said taking another drag from the cigarette keeping his gaze foreword.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him once again. He hummed and nodded.

"Just peachy." He replied halfheartedly. We stood in silence for a long minute before I decided to gauge the right answer out of him. I stepped towards him making him turn to look at me then snatched the cigar from his fingers.

He was about to protest but before he could I wrapped my hands around his torso and held him close while lying my head on his chest. It took him a while before he finally wrapped his arms around me holding on to me tightly. The hug was so warm and welcoming I felt like I could stay there forever. Then suddenly I heard soft sniffles coming from him.

"It's okay. Just let it out" I said to him patting his back. Then the crying intensified. It broke my heart to hear those heart wrenching sobs leave his lips. I don't know how long we were standing there until he finally calmed down. I pulled back a little and looked up at him.

"Are you okay now?" I asked again.

"Yeah I'll be fine." He said with a little husk in his voice smiling small but genuinely. I smiled back getting ready to pull back when his arms tightened around me. "No don't let go. Let's just say like this for a little longer." He said leaning down to place his head on my shoulder. I just nodded and let him be.

We were standing there for who knows how long before I felt my phone vibrate. We pulled back from each other as I reached for my phone suddenly feeling cold. It was a text from Mr Hong asking me to come to his house for dinner.

"I have to go." I said looking up at Yoon Su sadly.

"Go. It's fine. I can wait to see your pretty face til tomorrow." He said leaning down to kiss both my cheeks. "Now go before I do something stupid." He said softy grinning at me while stepping back.

I turned and walked away as I hear him shout.

"Bye , petal and thanks for helping me!" I waved at him over my shoulder walking a little bit faster as I felt heat raise in my cheeks.

"Omg what is happening to me" I thought as I walked towards Mr Hong's house. "Am I falling for Yoon Su?"

———————————————
Yoon Su's POV

After the whole situation with Vincenzo on the roof, I went back to my room did my nightly routine and went to sleep. I'm wishing I hadn't.

Dream/ Flashback

It was a bright Thursday evening. I got an A+ on my chemistry test, I made a new friend and I got into the student council.

It was a good day. I was happily walking home with a little pep in my step excited to tell my dad the good news.

As I walked through the gate to my house I could feel that something was wrong, but I shrugged it off thinking nothing could spoil my day. Oh boy I was wrong.

I opened the door of my childhood home shouting

"Appa, appa. You here?" Walking through the house looking for him. When I couldn't find him in any of the bedrooms nor could I find him in his office so I decided to check the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen saying "Appa?" A little bit softer than before. All I could hear was the deafening silence as I walked deeper into the kitchen. As I circled the counter I jump back in surprise screaming bloody murder. There I saw my dad lying there in a pool of his own blood. Dead.

"Appa?!?" I shouted frantically trying to wake him. I knew he was dead but I still hoped that he was just unconscious. I was still trying to shake him awake bawling my eyes out till I collapsed giving up.

End of flashback/dream

I jolted awake with a deep inhale and looked around frantically while holding my chest trying to calm down. When I finally got my breathing under control I looked at the clock to see that it's 7:30. I sighed and got up and got ready to go to work.

////////////////////////////////

I know it's probably a bit too early to tell what happened to Yoon Su's father but it's my book so I can do whatever I want.

Anyways remember to vote and comment :)