Chapter 1: The Life near Mistral

Sutoretchi's POV:

My eyes are closed and I'm lying on my my bed waiting for someone to wake me up, but no one even tried to wake me up or maybe tried push me out of my bed maybe, its the fact that everyone in the village knows that I'm a heavy sleeper, also my family doesn't even bother waking me up. until, I heard the creaking sound of my door "Someone must've went inside my room" I thought to myself as I carefully listen to the footsteps of the person, and suddenly the footsteps became a little silent, thankfully the floors are creaking making me able to hear where the person in going next, I heard the metal sound of my windows opening as the light rays of the sun hits my face successfully opening my eyes for a little because of the brightness of the sun.

????:
"Sutoretchi! Its time to wake up!" The person started shaking me aggressively.

The way the person tried to wake me up feel so aggressive, even though the person's hand are soft, I started to realized the person inside my room waking me up is actually a girl, so I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her, she has black hair and I noticed that she's wearing the female alternate of a guy's leather armor that other young Huntsman uses in training.

Sutoretchi:
"Alcina?"

Alcina:
"What, it looks like you've seen a ghost?" She said as her cheeks gave away a pinkish glow

I started to place my left hand on her left cheek, she looked at my hand in shock and her face started to turn bright red. "You look really cute today, Alcina" I gave her a smile and made her blush even more, she removed her face from my hand and started to kick me off the bed out of anger but, who knew that one kick could actually threw me off my bed making me fall down as i groan in pain.

Sutoretchi:
"Ow! what was that for!?" I yelled at her in confusion.

Alcina:
"What the heck was that for!? I said wake up, not call me cute!" She yelled at me as she turned away from with her arms crossed while pouting.

Sutoretchi:
"You should be thankful that I even called you cute! Geez....learn to take a complement." I said to her as I stood up from the floor and went to the bathroom to change clothes.

Alcina:
"Hmm....Anyways, if we pass the exam after this, where will you go?" She asked me as she slowly turn to me.

Sutoretchi:
"Hmm, maybe follow you to Haven Academy, since that's where you want to go after we pass the exam, right?" I said to her as she sighed in relief and started facing towards the window.

Alcina:
"Well, of course! I was just asking if you'll still follow me to Haven Academy." She said as she fiddle with her fingers.

I came out of the bathroom with my leather armor equipped, and walked in front of her, she looked up to me with a frowned face, it was starting to feel like she was about to cry so I pulled her close to me and hugged her which made her cry completely which was really confusing. "Does she want me to follow her that badly?" I looked at her as I thought to myself, she started wiping her eyes and walked out of my room with bags under her eyes as she turned to me.

Alcina:
"You.....You better follow me to Haven Academy." She said as she left my room and went downstairs to wait for me outside.

The way she looked at me when I said that I was going to follow her to Haven Academy made me feel weird when I started to let her cry on my shoulder after she asked me that question of hers, but I think its right to follow her all the way to Haven Academy since she's the one that helped me train and became a better fighter so we can go to Haven together. but, maybe I should apologize to her since I made her cry after answering her question.

I See the World in "Gold" (Team J.S.R.A Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें