CHAPTER ONE

Slowly opening her eyes as a familiar white haired female was sitting next to her

"senju....how my baby?" she asked her as she smile and looked down were her baby was sleeping.

"i thought you died so i told brother about it" she said and cried to the sheets as she patted her head gently.

"its okay...from now on...we can change and in the future we will meet him again" she said to her and the baby started to cry beside her.

Leaving her alone with her baby as she breast feed it.

[Time skip]

"sanzu were sorry to your lost" ran said and patted his back as they looked at wrong body and look a like y/n.

*y/n's pov*

Looking at the sky as i smile a little. My thought was about sanzu or what is he doing right now or is he sad about it?.

After a little while i waited for takeomi and senju to come pick me up in this room.

"where are they?" i asked my self as i looked at our baby with sanzu. Even its only three weeks and six weeks pregnant.

"sorry for making you waiting y/n" takeomi said to me as i only beam a smile at him.

"its okay but thanks i guess we need to change our identity but it doesn't mean that were hiding from sanzu its just he thought were both dead" i said to them as they nodded and help me carry the things we need.

Getting in the car as i fall asleep a little.

"y/n why did you leave me?" sanzu asked me as i shook my head and looked at his miserable face.

"no..i didn't" i responded back as he smile like a creep at me, making me run away with our baby in my hands.

- to be continue sorry guys it kinda sucks right now and good evening/morning too.