****

Jennie's POV

"Did you see their faces just now? I honestly shocked when I saw you guys there, you didn't tell me they will be there, you dork!" I said as I put my arms on Jisoo's neck. She looked at me and smiled, "You're beautiful" She whispered. God lord, that makes me weak. "I know but you're drop dead gorgeous. Let me have my bath since you already had yours. Okay?" I kissed her and ran to the bathroom. I came out from the bathroom after I finished my shower and saw Jisoo sat on her bed playing with her phone. I walked towards her and straddled her and kissed her neck. "I missed you all day.." I said between kisses. "Me too baby.." She said and put her phone away. I pressed my lips against her ear as I whispered "I really want you right now.." I said and I felt her shivered slightly.

She laid me over on the bed and hovering over me and started to kiss my lips. Her tongue trailed over my lips making me whimpered. Her hands gripped over my pajama and took it off of me. My body felt like it was on fire at every place she kissed. "I know this a bit cliché to say right now but trust me I love you Jennie." She said while looking straight into my eyes. "You idiot. I love you more!" I replied and kissed her again. She's kissing down from my middle of my chest to my now glistening core. She looked at me before she put her two fingers inside of me. Her fingers curling inside of me hitting my spot constantly. She slowed the pace down and pulled out but her tongue instantly replaced her fingers, slowly thrusting and sucking my core.

My hands pushing her head into my pussy more, all the lust was building inside of me. I pulled her and kissed her lips, tasting my own juice on her lips. I took her clothes off and took her tits in my mouth, as I sucked the other, my hand pinched the other half while my leg between her thigh. I started to grind myself against her leg. I swear to God, being with her makes me overdrive into sex. I rubbed my fingers on her clit for a bit then get down and circled her clit with my tongue as her let out a moan. "You tasted so good Jisoo." I said and pinched my nipple, giving myself pain to match the pleasure.

"Come and sit on my face baby.." She said and I didn't even think twice about it and lower my clit into her open mouth. She immediately suck on my clit and I grinded on her face. "Jisooo.. arghhh.. this is so good, eat my pussy baby.." I moaned loudly. At this moment, I don't even care if ChaeLisa heard us or not, I hope not since their room a bit far from ours. I leaned forward and rubbed her clit and we were locked in '69'. I alternate sucking on her wet pussy and rubbing her clit. I felt her mouth are no longer on my pussy but felt her fingers inside of me. I moaned at the sudden touch and I couldn't help but to enjoy her fingers clenched around my pussy. This is too much. "STOP Jisoo!" I said and get off of her, she looked confused at my response but I kissed her. "Beside ice cream, I brought something else. I saw something in your drawer in the closet yesterday but I bet you already used that on another person so I bought for myself, for us." I said and get up to take it.

Jisoo's POV

Was it the thing that I think of? Jennie's being naughty and it turned me on so much right now. I saw her grabbed a strap on from her paper bag, it's kind of 2 ways strap on, she's gonna kill me with that as if I'm not horny enough right now. "I'm gonna fuck you with this, you're mine tonight.." She said with a slutty voice. I rubbed my clit as I watched her attached the harness to herself, she's hot. As her pussy was messy wet, she didn't have any problem to put one of the strap on inside herself, she adjusted something on the small remote for the vibration and moaned at the contact. I can't contain myself and walked over her and grabbed the free strap on and put it on my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down and felt it at the back of my throat. I looked at her in the eyes and watched her smirking down at me. I didn't know Jennie have this kinky side, to be honest I love it she's being a bit dominant.

"Kneel baby. I want to fuck you from behind." Her voice became raspy. As she still stood beside the bed and I kneel down near her with my back to her front, my pussy is dripping wet right now. I felt her rubbing the cockhead against my pussy before putting it inside of me. I let out a whimper as she put the strap on into my pussy, I moaned loudly. She started to thrust in me faster and I can't help but to rub my clit as she slapped my ass. I took the remote just now and adjusted the vibration mode for the strap on inside of her. Then she suddenly to thrust faster and harder. The only sound in the room as the slapping of our skins and moans that left out of mouths. I could feel the pleasure building inside of me. "Baby.. fuck me.. please.." I begged to her. As she take note of it, she grabbed my hips to thrust it deeper. As I felt my orgasm gonna hit me, I adjusted the vibration on her strap on to the max level. "Jisoo.. I'm gonna cum.." Then she put one of her leg on the bed for support and grabbed my boobs with her both hands while pounding on me from behind. I couldn't stop myself from screaming out of pleasure. I felt the wave of pleasure rippling through me and it put me in a hot, sticky and moaning mess. Both of us reached our orgasms, this felt so good.

She slowly pulled the fake cock out of me and turned off her strap on and took it off of her. Both of us collapsed on the bed, covered with the sweats and our juice all over our thighs. I heard she laughed and kissed me on the cheek. "Baby.. we should do this more often. I wanna scream your name over and over again." Jennie said while caressed my cheek. "I didn't know that you're a sex addict baby but who am I to complain? I love doing it with you. And I love you." I said and kissed her forehead. After a moment, she said with all the sincerity she have "Jisoo baby.. I love you more, so much. My whole life, it's been better since I've been with you, as your friend, as your sister and as your lover and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I know you might think this is too early, but will you stay with me? Be with me, be mine and let me be yours, let have a family." "Are you proposing? It sounds like it." I smirked at her. "Well, if you took it that way, why not? Let's have each other." She said with a smile on her face.

"Jennie baby.. As much I love you.. I can't.." I said to her. And her face immediately dropped, her eyes glistening with tears. "I can't let you propose to me because I will be the one to propose to you. But let me do it right. I will get our rings tomorrow, okay?" I said with smirk. "You jerk!!! I thought you don't want to be with me!!" She said and hit my arm lightly. She hugged me tightly and I can hear she sobs. "As idiot as I am, I'm not letting you go anymore, you're mine. And you're so good in bed." I teased her. "Then let's have another round. Make love to me Jisoo." She whispered to my ear and saw her eyes get darken. "I'm going to wash away every touch and every moments you've spent with others with my cum. Until my touch and my cum is the only thing covered your body and soul." She continued and I immediately turned on. "Alright Mrs Kim" I said cockily.

****

P.S. Guys I'm sorry for being MIA for too long. I've been into 'something'. That something inspired me into this chapter. ;) Hope you like it.