Chapter 290 Don't cuddle!

Start from the beginning

Hearing Judy's words, William Walton could feel the deep disdain in her tone.

One had to know that Judy had been urging him to come and see her.

"You're saying that I added to Laura?"

Hearing William Walton's tone, Laura was a little worried that he would attack Judy.

After all, he had been extremely malicious towards everyone.

She quickly turned around and said to Judy: "Judy, I thought you wanted to watch a movie. Go buy a ticket, I'll come look for you in a bit."

Judy also didn't want to talk to someone like William Walton anymore, so she simply shot him a glance and turned to go buy a ticket.

William Walton looked at her : "What did Judy mean just now? Did I do something wrong again?"

"Why are you here?" she asked instead of answering him.

When William Walton heard her tone and saw her attitude, he knew that she was still very angry at him.

He smiled.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone just now?"

"I didn't hear it."

"I didn't hear it, but you saw it."

She looked at him, puzzled.

"Didn't you just take a look and throw the phone into your bag? This is clearly refusing my call. "

Hearing this, she understood what was going on.

"You were following me just now?"

"The butler said that you and Judy were at the Walking Street, and coincidentally, I had nothing better to do, so I came to look for you guys. It could be that we were fated to meet each other, so as soon as I walked into the Walking Street, I saw you. "

If it was in the past, she would definitely be moved by these words. But now, she wasn't moved at all.

She only felt that …

He was glib with her.

"I'm going to the movies with her. If there's nothing else, you can go back."

Saying that, she turned around and was about to enter the cinema.

William Walton pulled her wrist, pulling her into his embrace.

Struggling with her emotions for a while, William Walton whispered into her ear, "Aren't you afraid that others will point at us when they see us arguing?"

She was displeased, she said, "Who's arguing with you?"

"Mm, you didn't argue with me, you were just making things difficult for me."

"William Walton, let go of me. Do not hug me in public."

"Then invite me to the movies with you. As long as you invite me, I'll let you go."

She turned her head and stared at his profile.

"I don't."

"If you invite me, I won't go with you. That should be fine, right?"

"I said, I'm not."

On the other hand, William Walton secretly smiled in joy: "Looks like, you really do like to hug me, then just continue hugging for a while."

"William Walton, you …"

She felt that this man couldn't be more shameless.

She suppressed the anger in her heart.

"Do you want to watch a movie with us?"

As expected, William Walton released her, he only looked at her with a smile: "Since you have invited me, I will accept."

"You …"

Seeing that she was annoyed again, William Walton rubbed her head: "I'm just teasing you. Don't worry, I will definitely do what I promised you. Next time I call you, pick it up. "

After a moment of silence, she turned and walked into the cinema.

She wouldn't promise to do what she could not.

Seeing that she had returned, William Walton shook his head, then went downstairs and left.

Before he left, he sent Judy a message.

"Judy, after the movie, please come and find me. I have something to confirm."

Judy twitched his mouth when he received the message.

Idiot, I'm not going to see you.

She replied, "I'm busy."

Very quickly, William Walton's text message was sent over.

"I sincerely invite you to my office at 5 PM. It would be better to tear down ten temples than to ruin a marriage. If you really are doing this for the sake of Laura and the good of a child, then you will know what you must do. "