“What? Who… Who sent you two suites?” Hu Jiaojiao exclaimed as she looked at the contents of the box.

“Two suites?” Jian Yiling repeated. She did not understand the meaning of Hu Jiaojiao’s words.

“Yeah! That box is filled with XDL’s limited edition bags and customed gowns! For example, it has been speculated that this handbag alone can be sold for more than three hundred thousand dollars! Furthermore, some of these bags can’t even be bought with money! Rich women typically keep these handbags in their collections! Even if I want to buy one, I wouldn’t be able to do so!”

Therefore, the total value of this box was likely to be more than the price of two suites!

Hu Jiaojiao’s knowledge about luxury items came from her mother.

Her mother liked to buy branded handbags.

After all, there was a saying that designer bags could cure all diseases. This saying was definitely applicable to Hu Jiaojiao’s mother.

“Well, if you like them, just take it,” Jian Yiling said to Hu Jiaojiao.

“Yiling, these bags are very expensive!”

“You’re my friend,” Jian Yiling said.

If it’s for a friend, the price of gifts did not matter.

“Wa… Yiling, you treat me so well!”

“You treat me well too.”

After all, Jian Yiling was aware of Hu Jiaojiao’s support.. Even when the entire Internet was criticizing her, Hu Jiaojiao would always support her and stand up for her.

•••

Chapter 812: Designer Bags are My Children

Translator: Exodus Tales  
Editor: Exodus Tales

Back when the Internet was criticizing her, Hu Jiaojiao unstintingly spent money to hire people to boost Jian Yiling’s reputation. She wanted to help Jian Yiling in her own way.

“Waaa, Yiling…”

Hu Jiaojiao gave Jian Yiling a big bear hug before she planted a fierce kiss on Jian Yiling’s cheek.

Then, she picked a not-so-expensive designer bag from the box. She prepared to send the bag home to her mother.

However, Jian Yiling took a different approach. She picked up a few bags from the box and stuffed them into Hu Jiaojiao’s hands.

“I can’t use all these bags,” Hu Jiaojiao commented as she hurriedly shook her head.

“Neither can I.”

Unless she was attending special occasions, Jian Yiling typically carried a small black backpack whenever she headed out.

After all, in Jian Yiling’s opinion, bags had to be solid and practical. She didn’t really care about the brand.

Furthermore, she chose the color black because it wouldn’t get dirty easily.

As Hu Jiaojiao got handed five limited edition designer bags, she immediately called her mother:

“Mother, I got a suite for you.”

“Why are you telling me about this? Do we not have enough property already?”

“No no, that’s not what I meant. Instead, I got a suite worth of bags. They’re all limited edition designer bags from XDL.”

“What? Really?”