Even at the moment of death, they had still been unable to believe it.

A ball of fire burned within his heart, causing Fei Yan's face to be slightly flushed. He looked around in the banquet hall, at his companions hidden within the various palaces, and he saw the same hatred within their eyes.

Fei Yan downed another cup of wine, and at the moment he put down his cup, he stood up all of a sudden.

"Fei Yan of the Dragon Slayers Palace! Today isn't supposed to be a good time to talk about other affairs but there are some words that I have no choice but to ask this one question on behalf of my Palace Lord." Fei Yan's face was red as his bright eyes swept over everyone present and at the moment that his gaze fell upon Jun Wu Xie, Jun Wu Xie nodded her head at him without anyone noticing.

"Palace Lord of the Blood Fiend Palace! In regards to the matter about your son Gu Ying killing our Dragon Slayers Palace's Young Lord, when would it be the day that you would give us an answer for that! ?" Fei Yan's bright eyes suddenly turned to look at Gu Yi seated within the banquet hall! !

Chapter 1902: "The Appetizer Dish (2)"

The expression on Gu Yi's face stiffened as he stared at Fei Yan who had stood forward, his brows showing intense displeasure.

Fei Yan completely ignored his reaction but continued to stare aggressively at him, seeking for a reply.

The Dragon Slayers Palace Lord had not thought that Fei Yan would speak up at that time but the words that Fei Yan said were the very same words that he wanted to say. The hatred that he had tried so hard to suppress having been brought out into the open by Fei Yan like that made it impossible for him to hold himself down any longer.

"In regards to that, it will naturally be cleared at the summit tomorrow. Today's banquet is to wash away everyone's weariness from the trials on the road and the topic of discussion is unsuited for this occasion." Gu Yi replied with his face darkened.

The Dragon Slayers Palace Lord spoke up at that moment.

"Unsuited? In the eyes of the Blood Fiend Palace, it could very well be an unsuitable topic of discussion your entire life! My son has already been dead for more than half a year! I shall state my stand here. A life for a life! If you cannot agree to that, the Dragon Slayers Palace isn't afraid of the Blood Fiend Palace and if you want to fight us, we'll be glad to take you on till the end! Today, you have to give me an answer to it!"

Zhuge Yin's death had been brutal, and when the Dragon Slayers Palace Lord had seen his own son's corpse, he had very nearly fainted, the hatred boiling within him impossible to eradicate.

Gu Yi's brows creased up together, his eyes looking towards the Flame Demons Palace Lord, but the Flame Demons Palace Lord merely smiled at him.

On the surface of things, the Flame Demons Palace and the Blood Fiend Palace were still competing for the reigning position and they had jointly come to hold this Twelve Palace's Summit only because they had had no other choice. But compared to the Flame Demons Palace's trouble, the enmity between the Blood Fiend Palace and the Dragon Slayers Palace was true blood vengeance that was impossible to mediate.

The Flame Demons Palace Lord would naturally not want to go provoke the Dragon Slayers Palace who had gone completely mad because of Gu Yi whom he had competed and struggled against for so many years.

Gu Yi silently cursed at the Flame Demons Palace Lord upside down in his heart, but he still had to face the Dragon Slayers Palace Lord.

"I can understand where you're coming from."