4. thank you, Freddy.. 💅🏻

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) walked to the next door, door number 2.

As she opened it, she saw a really tall figure at the room's further right corner behind the desk.

The girl tried not to show any hints of fear, she stepped in the room standing beside the door and waving slowly.

The tall figure tilted his head and in a very child-like voice started speaking

"Hi!"
The (h/c) haired girl smiled sweetly.

"Hello, Brahms. My name is (Y/n) (l/n) and I am your new caretaker. I came to escort you to the canteen. Come, Norman is already with me."

Brahms hearing those words grew more confident.. oh he instantly fell for you.. your soothing voice, your pretty little small body compared to his, your beautiful hypnotizing (e/c) eyes, your silk-like hair.. your perfume only added to the list, and oh that smile... he wants to see that smile everyday..

Brahms hurriedly walked out from his 'room' and stood next to you.

(Y/n) smiled up at him, and then started walking to the next door. Behind you was Brahms, behind Brahms was Norman.

Opening the door, there was a man at the desk, writing. The girl blinked a couple times, looking at the man confusingly. 'Did he not hear the door open?' Shaking her head, (Y/n) walked inside the room. Standing next to the desk she looked at the man.

"Mister..- the girl looked at the name list then looked back up at the older man- Torrance. I came to bring you to the cafeteria."

Jack closed his eyes, then opened it, he slowly looked up at the female. "And you might be?"

"(Y/n) (l/n).. your new caretaker. Now come, Brahms and Norman are waiting and I have other patients to check up on.

Jack scoffed and then mumbled a little "bitch..." not caring if the female heard him or not. He stood up stretching then walked out the door.

You walked after him, closing the door. Walking to the next door, behind you was Mr. Torrance, behind Mr. Torrance was Brahms, behind Brahms was Norman.

Opening the next door, (y/n was greeted with a big hug. The female squeaked a little, not expecting that. Looking up, she saw the two boys. Smiling widely (y/n) hugged them back.

"(Y/n)!! Good morning-

"I am so hungry (y/n you came here to escort us to the canteen right?-

"Last night I had a weird dream, I met a vegetarian dragon in my grandma's garden!-

"Boys boys boys slow down..-(Y/n) laughed- good morning boys, yes Billy I came to escort you to the canteen and- wait what did you dream ab..."

After some seconds (y/n) burst out laughing

Billy and Stu blushed, looking at the smaller girl.

"So.. let's go. The others are waiting." Walking out the door Torrance glared at (y/n) "can you hurry?!"

"I can.. if I want to." The girl said with a hint of playfulness.

(y/n) walked to the next door, behind her was Billy and Stu, behind them was Mr. Torrance, behind Mr Torrance was Brahms, behind Brahms was Norman.

The last door was.. different. There was a big window, and two doors. Opening the first door, you peaked in the room. There was a man, sitting on the floor, his back pressed to the window.

This room looked like a bigger room, in the middle was a large window. (Where the man sat)

The (h/c) girl grabbed her A4 sized board with the clipped papers about the patients that she got on her first day, and searched for the right papers.