Birth of new God and Goddess

Start from the beginning

Everyone except Hastinapur Royals and Drupad cheered. The people of Hastinapur were shocked beyond expectations. Adhirath, Radha, Sarthak and Renu all knew that their kids were divine but seeing them in their eternal form shocked them today. While all Kuru elders knew their true identity but seeing two powerful God and Goddess in front of them gave them Goosebumps. Drona was scared thinking that he always insulted Karna and Avni but today he realized that for that sin he might be sent to Hell in his afterlife. Bheesm felt proud that in his Kul one of the most powerful Dev had been born.   Duryodhana and Bhanumati could not believe that they were looking at the same two persons who were their friends and brother/sister. They remembered how Karn and Avni played with them, jocked with them or help them with their work. Kunti felt immense pain as this was the boy whom she abandoned but he was a Dev now. Pandavas and Draupadi were in the most difficult situation. They respected Karna-Avni after their help but they had no idea that their Jyasht and Bhabishri were not only Dev/Devi putra/putri but actual God and Goddess themselves. Drupad realized what mistake he had made on the Draupadi's Swyamvar. Draupadi was also a Swyambhu, she could also be the Goddess like Avantika but because of his wrong parenting and Draupadi's ego, she had lost the opportunity not only to get divine power but also to be the wife of Dev Vasusen and become the Yuvrani of Suryalok. If he could reverse the time, he would gladly give Draupadi's hand to Karna and kick that useless Arjun out from Swyambar. In fact which husband could accept to share his wife with four other men and stayed silent when his wife was staked on Dyut? But alas, nothing could be done now.  

Then Karna smiled and said, "Pravu thank you for helping us in knowing our own power. Don't worry we will stop this disaster.' 

Avni looked at Krishna and said, 'Pravu, we are going to Suryalok. Please don't allow anyone to go out of Dwarka until you see Sunrays.'

Then they hold each other's hands and vanished.

Suryalok,

When Karna and Avni reached Suryalok, they saw that the ever vibrant Suryalok was completely dark and gloomy. They entered inside.

Seeing the condition Karna panicked, 'Mata, Chayama, Bhrata Nasatya, Dasra, where are you?'

They heard someone groaned in pain from inside. They rushed and saw both Sangya and chaya were injured and laid on the floor. Seeing their conditions Karna was enraged, 'Ma, Chayama, who did this? Is it Bhayankarasur, Where is Pitashri? I am not going to leave that bloody Asur.'

Avni, 'Arya please calm down. We need to help Matas first.'

They rushed to them and helped them to sit on a bed. Karna also found his two Ashwini brothers as well as his sisters Yamuna and Tapi, who were also injured badly.

Karna asked, 'Mata how did this happen? What about the protective shield?'

Sangya cried, 'Son, the Asurs had made a dangerous conspiracy.'

Flashback,

Suryadev, Devi Sangya, Chaya,and Ashwinikumars along with Arun were sitting inside the shield. Suddenly they heard a commotion and realized that Asurs attacked Suryalok but they were safe inside the shield. But when the Asurs came in they were stunned to see both Devi Yamuna and Tapi as their captives.

Bhayankarasur smiled, 'Suryadev, you made the shield to protect around yourself but what about your daughters.'

Suryadev roared, 'You monster, leave my daughters. My daughter Yamuna is the wife of Lord Vishnu himself. He will send you to hell for these.'

Bhayankarasur, 'ha ha, Vishnu himself is so weak that he did not even realize that we kidnap his wife. This eclipse had destroyed all positive energies. If you want to save your daughters then come out. We just need you not your family.'