Hisa Akemi

Hoshiumi lifted his head from his crossed arms. He sheepishly looked around. His classmates were packing up, so he grabbed his bag to do the same. The teacher was focused on correcting exams. He tapped on Hirugami's back. He placed his elbow on the chair as he turned to him. Hoshiumi slightly lifted his ass to get the access to whisper in his "lover's" ear.

"Wanna go home together?"
He sat back. The teacher peeked up from the tests. She glared at the two before turning back to her job.

"Yeah"
He whispered back. The teacher didn't bother to look up to give them a meaningless gaze.

The bell rang in a few minutes.
Hoshiumi pulled his bag into his lap, again. He threw a few books on his desk to rescue the delicious food. He stood up. Sachiro placed the books he needed for his next classes on the table, then took out his lunch from his desk. Hoshiumi walked next to him and leaned on the desk next to him. He studied his movements.

The door behind them was opened carefully this time. Natsumi tip-toed in.

"How come you came in normally?"

"Eh, I felt like it. Shall we go, gentlemen?"
She bowed, took of her nonexistent hat in the process. A suspicious smile decorated her face.

"What are you planning? You look insidious."
He crossed his arms as she raised her upper body up.
She didn't answer. A playful smile plastered on her face. She walked out, expecting them to follow her.

"I bet it has something to do with her mother."
Hirugami shook his head.

"I doubt it. She's suspicious. If her mother would be acting up then she wouldn't be so...unnatural? If you can call this not normal."

-

Natsumi smiled as the wind blew her hair out of they way. Hoshiumi shivered. A few thoughts  about  yesterday's  events crossed his mind. Is this really happening? They spotted the closest bench and sat on it. Hirugami sat on the middle, Hoshiumi was on his left side. She put her food down on the spare space of the bench. She turned to them with sparkling eyes. They already opened their lunchboxes and started eating in silent while she admired them.

"What? Is there something on my face?"
The tallest one turned to his best friend. He searched for any unordonery but he didn't notice anything. He shook his head while staring into the chestnut brown eyes. Sachiro used this moment to gaze into his "lover's" eyes, too. His eyes were special.
None of them wanted to break their moment, but as soon as they heard Natsumi's voice ring through the lonely roof, they both turned to the young girl.

"Oh, Sachiro, Sachiro, only if you knew."
She grasped her hips while swinging them.

"So you were really planning something."
He glared at the small girl. She wasn't touched by it, she continued her own drama class. Hoshiumi couldn't care more or less about her act, he continued to munch on his delicious lunch.

"No no no no, I'm just a little curious. I just wanted to ask a simple, small question."
She played with a random blonde strand of her hair. This doesn't sounds so hopefully.

"O-kay."
The brunette furrowed his brows as a reaction. He glanced at Hoshiumi who looked just as confused as he was. He shrugged when he noticed his "lover".

"So... I didn't intended to make anybody uncomfortable or anything...but you two are like, together?"
She squeaked as she suddenly bombed them with her sudden question. They looked at each other and silently cursed. Uh, how should they tell her? I mean, it's not something bad or anything, it's just... Embarrassing? Confusing how to explain? Weird? No, not weird, it's just not an everyday thing. Still, Hirugami decided it was for the best of neither of them spoke of the truth until it's necessary.