At last, a fair and dainty hand strectch out which was hurriedly held by the boy with the golden hair.

A young beauty slowly came out with an amiable smile hanging on her lips. A head of black and white hair, an enchanting spider lily on her face, she is beautiful, the beauty and seduction force she carried was far enough to hook a person soul.

Some of the people around could not even control their deep breath.

The seductively beautiful maiden was Illi.

Illi look around, her smile becoming sweeter. Seeing their enchant appearance, she was secrectly pleased. She also thought that she was a rare beauty. But....

This beauty of hers will not let these people who are enchanted by her beauty to willingly submit to her and become her experiment subject. Illi even felt it hard to restrain her impulse to used that enchant technique that she learned from Eli on these juicy experinmental body.

Sigh....

dissapointed, dissapointed...

Illi silently grimace.

While the people were mesmerized by her beauty, Illi was also mesmerized by their good experimental body.

Seriously, if only these people aware of the madness behind her beautiful smile, they would try to scurry far away from her.

A long prepared staff walk forward towards Illi.

"Dr Illi, this must be your family child, what a promising children"

The person started throwing a bunch of rainbow farts. Smiling broadly.

As soon as the famous name but rarely seen face was addressed, all gazes get fervent, scorchingly directing the gaze at Illi.

'Good heavens! The head of the Sanctus Medicine Hall is really here, I'm so lucky?!'

'So beautiful!'

'Such a genius at such a young age'

'Saintess Dr Illi.....'

A low murmur and whisper ensued among the people.

Illi poster was all over the Santus Medicine Hall and branches hall.

There was even a magazine, officially published by the Santus Hall which contain various image of Illi, so, Illi appearance was well known. Even though the hair color change and an additional tattoo was on her face. The emblem on her chest have already give away her identity.

She was one of the few that have been highly praised and worshipped in the Anarchy continent.

Illi have many avid fans in the continent. As Dr Illi of course....

As for her other identity of being the potent poison master of the nocturnus which was hidden from the outside world, that identity have as much haters as how much they like Dr Illi.

"Take care and come back soon, I'll wait for you guys, fighting!"

Illi said and pat each of them in their head.

A reluctant look flash across Fortis eyes while following the staff.

Lillith also was a bit reluctant but her curiousity won her over.

As for Angelus.... He still have that dead fish dull expression but his rarely moving mouth except for eating open up slightly, voicing out a short syllable "En".

Saitisfied, Illi climb back on her carriage but not before waving gently at the people around which make their eyes lit up.

Illi have done mareketting for nothing when spreadimg her poster and magazines.

Advertisement is necessary to have booming sales and for them to be well-known.

If there is a digital device, advertising will be more easy but in this fantasy but backward technology place unlike her era, she could only make do with traditional method of advertising.

But... The effect was also pretty good, all work out quite smoothly at the end.

Now, Illi excitedly went back home to continue her experiment on that night flower she obtain from that Gurmund desert.

There are a lots of ingredients in this fantasy world to achieve a perfect mutation she desire. So excited~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yu Fukurō:

Currently, I am a happy salted fish beacause the exam is over. Fuck yeah!

Class resume but I gave myself a week off... The hell will I attend as soon as exam is over.

Imma bunking class for the whole week. I need Peace and Quiet.

Also, my old classmate from my 12th grade invite me for a reunion outing and meetup. But .... The hell, I am an all year round shut in Otaku! Aside from attending class, I barely went out. I don't want to go but I feel bad declining when three four of them invite me out. Hah....

I could not complain or grimace in my other social media platform because they will see, sorry, this site.... Just bear with my non-consistent venting. . . . I felt quite stiffled right now. The outside world is truly giving me anxiety. Geez.... My Mbti personality result state that I am 100% introvert and 0%extrovert.

I'm INTP-T Btw. The logician.

I would be fine if I go out with a person I am comfortable with. Hais....

Anyway, this day, the novel i read is giving me internal injuries, its all the fault of those damn male bitch! They are more annoying than those female bitch.... Those green tea and black lotus.

Damn Male bitch!
Damn male bitch!

I really eant to craw through the internet chord to their side and bite that fucking male bitch to death. I want to swallow and even chew their bones, not leaving any behind.