The next day, you receive a message from your wedding planner.

        "Oh my god!" You exclaim in frustration

        Loki comes skidding into the room, "What's wrong?" His worried voice asks as he wraps his arms around you from behind.

        "The wedding venue is canceled due to a storm that completely destroyed the place." You mutter, laying your palm over your forehead.

        Loki relaxes at the news, "It's okay, my love." He soothes before kissing the crown of your head, "We can get married some other time."

        You turn around to face him with his arms still around your waist.

        "Are you sure?" You check.

        Loki pecks you on the lips and brushes your hair away from your face.

        "Positive," He reassures, "We'll just get married after the baby is born. We aren't in a rush because I'm never leaving you. Besides, I want you to rest and only have to worry about your pregnancy, not a wedding too." Loki laughs, "Now you have no choice, my busy bee."

        You giggle a bit and beam at him, "I love you."

        "I love you too." He grins.

        You give him a long and gentle kiss.

        "So... we won't be having our wedding anytime soon. It's stressful, and besides, our venue canceled on us." You inform the team.

        "Oh, thank god." Tony sighs.

        "Wha-"

        "I love you, Y/N." Tony cuts you off before turning to look at Loki, "You, not so much." Tony comments before facing you again, "But I don't want to be a flower man no matter how much I love you."

        "Fair enough." You laugh, "You don't have to be a flower man."

"Hmm, I would disagr-"

"Shut it, Reindeer Games!" Tony interjects, interrupting Loki.

You laugh, and Tony wraps you in a hug.