Episode 8

PLAYING WITH FIRE

Episode 8
"Hera Palace."

—1.8—

"YOU WANT ME to what?"

Aera stared at the man in front of her in disbelief. She couldn't believe what Logan had just asked her to do, and she wasn't sure if this was even a good thing.

A lot has been happening like how her mother was suddenly rich, and then sugar had passed away after Rona had found her. Which was the last closest thing, Aera had of Min Seol A. Then, moving out of the apartment since it's going to be redeveloped, to a place Aera didn't expected to even have to step foot in for the next remaining moments of her life.

Guess being friends with Shim Suryeon really did changed her mother's life. And both hers and Rona's.

There were times, Aera had been on and off from the situation in hand, and instead was really focusing on her studies and violin like a normal student she was. Of course, the thought of avenging Min Seol A didn't go away just like that.

In fact, every single moment she walked in those halls at Cheong A High, all she could think was how Min Seol A's opportunity was taken by the people in that building. Every single time she glanced at the little Hera club, she saw how they had bullied Min Seol A.

And Aera for once would never forgive them for what they did.

So here she was. Sitting in Logan's hotel room as he had asked her to meet him about the next step.

The man sat in front of her with his elbows on his knees. His hands clasped together. "I want you to get close to the little Hera Club."

"How? We're not exactly in good terms right now." Aera answered.

Jaeyun turned to her in the swivel chair. "You can get them to like you in any second. No one can hate you." He moved forward till he was close to her, and squished her cheeks with his thumb and pointer finger. "Have you seen this? This face is irresistible, even if she looks like shit."

Junni saw Aera's face getting red, and instantly walked up to him and smacked the back of his head with a rolled up newspaper in her hand.

She ignored his pain and took a seat next to Aera. "Well, you're forgetting one person. Minhyuk and Jeni can be easily win over little things, but Ha Eunbyeol would be a challenge, since Aera knows about Eunbyeol's secret." Junni clarified without sparring the boy a glance.

"Then don't focus on her." Logan said. "Focus on someone that you're close with. Even if it's not that close, but already had talked to."

Aera thought for awhile before looking back at him with wide eyes. "Joo Seokhoon?"

Logan smiled. "Bingo."

"No."

"Aera you need to. This is the only way we could figure out how Min Seol A died."

"I thought we already figured that Cheon Seojin and Joo Dan Tae were behind her death."

"Yes. But I feel like they're not the only ones behind it."