𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

this made the Spanish teacher release a chuckle. "here's the thing: it's got to be perfect. i'm sitting down with emma's parents tomorrow to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off." he informed, grabbing a chair and sitting down. "and that's where you guys come in, okay? so the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. and you know ms.pillsbury - it's got to be perfect."

"well, you can count on us, mr.schue." artie confirmed, making everyone else nod in agreement.

☻︎ ♫ ♡ ♫ ☻︎

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 she had seen sam walk past her, covered in slushee. she closed her locker with furrowed eyebrows, quickly grabbing ahold of sam's arm.

"dude, what happened?" she questioned, turning him around so that she could grab the ice chips from out of his hair.

"hockey jocks slusheed me." sam mumbled, frantically blinking since there was red dye number 6 burning them.

"come on, let's get you cleaned up." andy suggested, making the evans boy nod.

she guided him into the boy's locker room, knowing that no one was in there. she took him to a sink and pushed his head underneath the faucet before turning it on. he turned his head slightly so that he could wash his eyes out, along with taking the sticky syrup off of his face. andy grabbed the towel that was around his neck, throwing it on the floor. she then grabbed some paper towels and went back over to him, the taller boy taking his head from out of the sink.

"here you go, sammy." andy mumbled, handing him the paper towels.

"thanks, andy." he thanked, wiping his face.

"so, uh, why exactly did you get slusheed?" the miller girl questioned. "no body in glee club has gotten slusheed in awhile."

"i guess it was because i joined synchronized swimming." sam answered, going to sit down on one of the benches.

"uh, why did you join synchronized swimming?" andy chuckled, going to sit next to him.

"so i could get a varsity jacket."

"they don't get varsity jackets, they get varsity robes. not the same thing, bud." andy informed with furrowed eyebrows. "and why did you want one in the first place?"

"so that i could win mercedes back."

andy smiled, looking over at the blonde boy. he turned towards her, furrowing his eyebrows at the curly haired girl.

"why are you smiling at me?" he questioned.

"you like cedes?" she asked.

"yeah. yes, i do. like, a lot."

"so. . . you want it to be more than a summer fling thing?"

"yes."

andy clapped her hands together, an excited smile on her face as she let out an excited scream. "yes! i have been waiting for you two to get together since last year, at prom! ugh."

"well, stop celebrating. it's not gonna happen." sam mumbled, his mood dropping.

"what? why?" and quizzed.

"because she's with shane."

the miller girl hummed, going into thought. "honestly, sam. i don't think you have to worry about shane. i mean, yeah, he had a varsity jacket. but mercedes isn't the type to fall for that or popularity. she's the time to fall for a guy that's sensitive and knows what he wants."