Am i high or in love

The next morning Quackity looked at his mail before having to write emails to people.  Slimecicle walked in, "Quackity Karl Jacobs from... from everywhere is here to see you." "Uh send him in I guess." Karl walks in waving, "Hello Alex.. I just wanted to say sorry for how it ended." "Look Karl I don't want to talk about it, it's over." Karl sighed looking at him. "But I-." "Just go!" Karl nods leaving as Quackity just sighed.

Before Wilbur walked in after seeing Karl run out, "Ok What's wrong you've been snapping at people for days." Quackity looked at him with a sigh. He honestly hated admitting things but he told him, "I guess I'm still hurt that Sapnap used me just so Karl would be happy.. and Karl barley remembers me." He started to catch himself tearing up, "And suddenly your back and I'm scared of all of these feelings." Wilbur felt some remorse and he walked to the duck boy before hugging him rubbing his head as he cried, "I miss when I was happy.." Quackity looked up at Wilbur with tears in his eyes before blushing. He felt understood for once. Quackity looking into his eyes blushing a bit as his tears fell, Wilbur held him close rubbing his back. "Hey are you ok?" "Probably. I'm just exhausted and overwhelmed." Quackity leaned against his touch, "I'm right here." He said to calm him as the duck boy fell asleep in Wilbur's arms.

Were the boys in love with each other? A bit later Quackity woke up looking at Wilbur who was still hugging him, "Oh your up. I had Slimecicle make you a cup of tea." He gave it to Quackity, he took the cup and started to drink it. He didn't understand why Wilbur suddenly cared so much, "This actually isn't horrible you hugging me like this."