UPCOMING TOPICS..

SO, SOME TOPICS CAME IN MY MIND...

1÷ I REGRET SWEETHEART÷ he doesn't care about anyone and always make fun of them cause he thought he is best in the world while bani loves him and confess her love towards him but he always make fun of her..but then something magical happens and veer went to his future where bani is marrying someone else..

STILL LOVE  YOU ÷ Bani and veer they r best buddies from childhood veer loves bani and bani also loves him a lot but they didn't confess yet. one day bani met with accident on the same day when veer is going to propose her..but still she come  back after becoming a soul..

PLZZ COME BACK TO ME ÷ Bani and veer they love eachother a lot both are angels who lives in the world of miracles but one day someone snatch Bani's all magical power due to which the king of magical world says that now she had to die because if someone doesn't have powers they are
normal human and humans are not allowed to that world so,they have to die..now let's see how will veer save her..

BUT MUMMA I M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL ÷ bani and veer both are most wanted  criminal but they don't know eachother and both are on same mission now let's see how they meet and their love story begins..

5÷ DOCTOR - DOCTOR ÷ In this SHOT bani is doc and chandrakala is her patient veer who come from US after studying he take his mother to their family doc bani veer doesn't know her nor seen her just listened about her. But when he sees her he always wanted to spend some time with her and always makes excuses so that he can stay with her....

BASPAN KA PYAAR ÷ Bani - 6 yr old, Veer - 6 an a half yr old, Jai- 6 an a half yr old...Veer loves bani and hates jai cause he always in between..but bani always get irritate because of their fighting..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

PLZZ GUYS COMMENT DOWN WHICH ONE U ALL WANT FIRST AFTER "MY IMMATURE P.A"..TELL ME PILLIJ..🙏🙏

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
T

HIS PART WAS DELETED BECAUSE OF SOME ISSUES SO I AM UPLOADING THIS AGAIN..

LOTS OF LOVE..❤❤🤗🤗

...SIGNING OFF...