Enter Spider-Man

(Peter Parker aka Spider-Man is currently web slinging his way throughout the city of San Fransokyo)

Spider-Man: This is so cool!

(Spider-Man does a flip as he continues to web sling across the city skyline)

Spider-Man: (thinking) My first day as a superhero. I wonder if there's a bank robbery going on?

(Not for long, Spider-Man saw High Voltage robbing a van full of money as Big Hero 6 arrive)

Wasabi: Probably not the right time right now, but your dances moves are perfection.

Barb: She does have my thighs.

(Barb dances her feet on the ground, shooting electricity at Wasabi as he dodges)

(People were cheering)

Spider-Man: I should go down there.

Honey Lemon: Rubber insulates electricity!

(Honey Lemon throws a rubber chem-ball at High Voltage, but misses as Juniper grabs the energy orb, blast electricity at Honey Lemon, sending her into the air)

Spider-Man: Uh oh!

(Before Fred could catch Honey Lemon, Spider-Man swoops in, catches her, web-slings a web to land safely to the ground)

Fred: Whoa!

Hiro: What?

Spider-Man: Spider-Man, please to meet you.

Honey Lemon: Thank you for saving me.

(Everyone is shocked to see Spider-Man)

Hiro: Who are you?

(Spider-Man strikes a pose)

Spider-Man: I'm your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

Hiro, Go Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon and Fred: Spider-Man?

Baymax: He is not a spider or a man.

Barb: Hey! How dare you interrupted us?!

Juniper: I don't like him Mom!

(High Voltage shoot electricity at the heroes)

Hiro: Watch out!

(Big Hero 6 and Spider-Man scatter as the electricity causes Baymax to malfunction)

Hiro: Baymax!

Baymax: Power, power, power, power, power, surge.

(A street light gets broken in half as it starts to fall on Karmi, but luckily, Hiro grabs her to safety as Spider-Man using webbing to catch the broken street lamp)

Hiro: You alright?

(Hiro gasp at the sight of Karmi)

Karmi: (chuckles while holding her phone) I am now.

(Karmi takes a picture of Hiro)

(As Baymax was going to crash onto the street, Spider-Man shoots enough web to create a giant spider web to catch the robot)

Baymax: I am caught in a giant spider web.

Spider-Man: You're welcome.

Fred: I can't believe there's a new superhero in San Fransokyo besides us! So cool.

Spider-Man: It's nice to meet you Big Hero 6, but I gotta go.

(Spider-Man shoots a web at a rooftop and swings his way home)

Honey Lemon: Does anyone get the feeling that his voice sound familiar?

Hiro: Yeah, he does sound like someone we know.

Fred: But who?