"Bet."

I hung up and tossed my phone on the bed and finished getting dressed.

"Hey sis you ready?"

"Yeah let's go on the way back I got to make a stop though."

"Mission." She asked.

"You know it."

"Make that money girl." She said.

"Dont let it make you."

"Big facts now lets bounce." She said.

We headed out of my town house and started walking to the corner store we where talking and laughing just talking a whole lot of shit there was hoes staring me down but I wasn't paying it no attention.

"Ohhh bitch there goes black fine ass." She said.

I looked up from my phone do see black one of the biggest king pins on our block with his forever faithful flock of hoes including faith girl been ran through more than the lord allows but that ain't none of my business. His eyes locked in with mine and he smirked i just rolled my eyes.

"Girl come on plus I got business to handle." I said.

She nodded and we walked inside Mr.johnsons liquor store I've been knowing mr.j since I was 5 years old I've always been his favorite.

"Heyyyy if it ain't my two favorite girls how yall been?" He asked us.

"We been fine mr.j just living life you know."

"Oh yeah hows jay I ain't seen him in a while." He said.

"Mr. J we don't talk about him around this one they broke up." She said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Lulu I know this most be hard for you." He said coming up and giving me a hug.

"Im not tripping it is what it is."

"She will be okay ill make sure of." Chanel said bumping my hip.

"Two peas in a pod just like old times."

We chatted a bit more and went towards the register to pay for our items.

"How much we owe?"

"32.64." He said.

I started pulling out my black card when someone slide theirs before I could. I turned around and it was black.

"Beautiful ladies should never have to reach in they pockets when there's a man around." He said smiling.

"Um well thank you but I could have paid for this my self."

"You know normal women just say thank you." He said.

"Well im no where near normal but thank you I guess chu chee you ready?"

"Umm hmm thanks black." She said winking at him.

"Girl come on and stop gawking at that man bye Mr. J."

"Okay girls yall be safe." He said.

"Always." We said.

We walked out the door not before noticing black was still looking at me old staring ass.

"I think he likes you." She said as I was getting ready for my mission.

"Um hmm I bet he does he just wants some pussy and unlike the scarecrow I have a brain."

Chanel shrugged and let me finish getting ready.

"Okay boo I'll be back."

"Be smooth lu and come back like your supposed to."

"Cute and sexy you got it."

She laughed and handed me my guns then I walked out the door I hooped in my bentley and drove off this job is as easy as pie.

Blacks pov

I'm at the trap counting some money out when I started thinking about that smooth little honey I seen earlier she got a mouth on her I like that though and she thick in all the right places but I don't think she like me to tough she will soon though I'm sure ill see her again after I got counting the money there was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

"Yoooo wassup with it?" My right hand knox asked.

"Shit cooling aye did you get the text on JaMarcus yet."

"Na not yet but what I've been told lu is one of the best assassins in the world im sure he will get it done." He said.

"He better Im not paying him for nothing."

"Dig that but check this out why tamika talking about she pregnant by me."

I smacked my lips.

"I know you fucking lying i thought she was with that weak ass nigga game?"

"Na I guess he wants his old bitch back or some shit now she trying to come home to me." He said shaking his head.

"Dont you go back to the dumb bitch or ill shoot your dick off my damn self."

"Cold nigga hold up." He said grabbing his phone.

He looked at his text and smirked.

"I guess JaMarcus just got got." He said showing me the picture and text saying the job is done."

"Damn bruh gets the job done quick."

"Yeah he do we need him more often less mess for us."

"See if we can get a meeting with him some time this week more money in it for him if he agrees to join this team."

"I don't know I've been told he likes to work alone."

"Trust me money talks bull shit walks."

Besides no one ever tells me know.

"Tell him to meet us here to collet the rest and we will talk business here."

Knox nodded and started setting everything up this should be a good deal.