𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

Start from the beginning

"We are free to do whatever we want in here." Katherine said, ignoring Scarlett's last statement "We should make the best of it in here." She suggested as she walked over to Scarlett. When she was in front of Scarlett she stopped and slightly bent down before lifting her chin up so they could look at each other's eyes. "What happens in the tomb, stays in the tomb. Nobody will ever know..." she says before slowly leaning in and pecking Scarlett's lips a few times. After about the 4th peck, Scarlett responded and kissed her back.

Slowly the kiss became messy but deeper, Scarlett running her hands through Katherine's hair. Scarlett speeded Katherine against the wall only for Katherine to switch positions. Katherine started sucking on her neck, her hands slowly starting to unbutton Scarlett's shirt. She pushed Scarlett's flannel off of her shoulders and let it fall onto the ground.

Scarlett kicked off her shoes off, which left her in only her leggings and bra. She started trailing kisses down Katherine's neck then between her breasts. She glanced up at Katherine who smirked down at her before bringing her back up to a messy kiss. Scarlett pulled down her pants, also kicking them off. They continued kissing as they stumbled over to the bench. Katherine pushed her onto the bench, standing over her with the same smirk.

Scarlett opened her eyes with a smirk playing on her lips as she looked up at Katherine who was fully dressed. "I would've let that continue if I actually liked you." Scarlett said before shrugging and closing her eyes. "I drink from the vein sweetheart, you can't get in my head so easily without me knowing."

❥❥❥

"Are we seriously not going to talk at all?" Katherine asked with a scoff of disbelief.

"I wasn't planning on it." Scarlett replied with a shrugged before sitting up "I mean what could we possibly have to talk about?"

"Anything. It's depressing and I'm bored in here." She grumbled.

"I mean we could talk about 1864, how you ruined not one but both of my brothers' life."

"What do you want me to say, Scarlett?" Katherine questioned annoyed "That I'm sorry for everything that I've done? Well I'm not, okay? It's called self-preservation. I've been looking out for myself for 500 years."

"Look where it has gotten you." Scarlett rolled her eyes "Yes I get it you had to run from Klaus to stay alive but what you did to everybody else has nothing to do with Klaus. Yes you needed to feed, I would've let you feed from me if you had told me the truth. You could've stayed there until people started getting suspicious which shouldn't have been until a few years if you didn't kill people."

Katherine stayed quiet after that and Scarlett laid back down. "Despite the terrible things that I've done, I did enjoy our friendship." She said, glancing at Scarlett and shrugging "Even if you don't believe it, Scarlett."

"I won't believe it until you somehow prove to me that you weren't just there to ruin my brothers like but until then you can respectfully fuck off."

"And then what?" Katherine questioned, raising an eyebrow as if she already knew the answer "You're still gonna hate me."

"Then maybe there is hope for not only this broken friendship but you." She sighed, closing her eyes "I don't have many friends, I've never had nor probably ever will have many but I'll take the ones that actually care.

Katherine stared at her "You're playing me."

"Why would I do that Katherine?" Scarlett asked, scoffing in disbelief.

"You want to find Klaus?" She asked "Kill him so that you can help your brothers protect their precious Elena?" She continued making the Salvatore huff.