Every Girl Needs A Thug-4

Start from the beginning

               I opened the bag of food, and started to eat my french fries. The weren't even that good, they needed more salt. "So we"re we going?"

               "Somewhere special" he replied.

               "Sure" I dragged out the word, and went back to my fries.

               The car finally stopped and I saw that we we're parked in front of a beach. How far did we freaking drive to get to a beach. I didn't say anything but looked over at Q as he started to eat his Big Mac. "So is this the special place?" I asked confused.

               "Yup," he stated simply.

               I can't even lie but it was it was a beautiful sight in front of me. "I bet you take a lot of girls here, huh?" I said, rolling my eyes.

               "Naw, I don't and green ain't a good color on you ma," he responded, smiling at me.

               "Whatever" I said, but felt bad that I assumed he took all his female company here.

               Q turned on the radio, while we ate the rest of our food, and watched the ocean waves.

               "Wanna take a walk on the beach?" He asked, as he started to put his empty BigMac box back into the paper bag.

               "Sure."

               Q got out of the car first and jogged over to my car door and opened it for me.

               "Thanks" I said as I was stepping out the car. "You know for a thug your really nice." I said, letting the words just slip out my mouth.

               Q just laughed. " I'm not a thug twenty for seven, but if you want a thug I can give you a thug" Q said, seriously.

               "Naw, you can be a thug around your friends Quentin." I said, using his full name as we started to walk on the sand. The breeze felt really nice on my skin, and I loved the smell of salt water.

               "I think your the only chick who said my whole name," he said, smiling.

               "That's because I'm not like most chicks," I said, smiling back at him.

               "I can see that," he winked, and reached out for my hand making our fingers entwined with each others.

                The walk on the beach was was relaxing and the smell of saltwater wasn't bad either. "You wanna play twenty questions?" I asked, wanting to know more about him.

               "Sure," he agreed.

               "Okay, have you ever been in love ?" I asked, shyly.

               He chuckled. "Naw, never how about you?"

               "Naw, I don't think I ever want to be in love."

               "Why?"

               "I saw first hand the bad side of love," I said, thinking of my crack head mother.

               "You can't let that stop you,"

               "It's your turn to ask me a question," I said, wanting to change the subject.

               "You got a man?" he asked, simply.

               "Nope,"