I mean he's always like that... he's always had a staring problem.

"Yeah. But we're good now. Right Bucky?" I said looking at him.

He just gave me an awkward smile.

Wait what's his deal?

"You're good? Like in you don't hate each other type of good?" Steve asked.

"Um sure?" I said.

They all stayed quiet and sat down, starting off the jet. I closed my eyes leaning on the seat.
________________________________

I squinted my eyes due to the sunlight in the room. I sat up, but felt pain in my abdomen. Where am I? I adjusted my eye sight and noticed I was at the compound in my room. I looked at the bullet wound and noticed I was wearing different clothes.

Wait what did I do?

Before thinking anything else. Someone opened the door.

"Nat?"

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm fine. What happened?"

"Steve and Sam brought you guys back a few hours ago."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Around 7:30 am"

I stood up and looked around my room for my bag.

"Where's my bag?"

"It's in the living room, Sam left it there"

I was about to open the door to go for my bag, but Nat grabbed my arm.

"Y/n you need to rest, you came back with a bullet wound and all beat up. I'll bring it for you."

"Where are the clothes I had on?"

"They're probably clean? Why?"

His red Henley. I need to fix it.

"Where tho?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I think Wanda took care of it"

"She was the one who helped me?"

"Yeah, and Steve. I checked up on you an hour ago. Why?"

"No reason" I said.

"Well, just stay here I'll bring your bag" she said leaving the room.

I laid on the bed for a few minutes until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in Nat" I said with my arm over my face.

The door opened and closed.

"I'm not Nat, doll"

I look up and it's Bucky. I sat up and noticed his hands were in back of him. "Hi" I said.

"Hi." He said.

"So what's up" I said nervously.

"Remember how you found out last week, that I've been stealing your candy?"

"Yeah?"

"Well before following you to Mexico, I brought you a bag. I was going to give it to you but you were talking to that cartel guy on the phone" he said showing me the bag.

I smiled. "You bought me candy?"

"Yeah" he said giving me the bag. I looked at the bag, then back at him. "How's your eye?" I asked while holding the bag.

"Better. How are you?" He said.

"Good"

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go and grab some breakfast with me"