"We can do this, Trixie." The cat's head perked up from hearing her name. Her sleepy eyes went wide, but going back to normal after looking up at him. She went back to sleeping, cuddling into his lap again. He looked through his contacts against, until he came across Sapnap's contact. You both were really close, kinda like a sibling bond. Righting echoed through the room. "Hey, Corpse" the sound of what corpse assumed was the t.v stopped in the background of the call. "Hey" "what's up man?" Corpse thought about how he is going to have to word it. "I have something to tell you- is Dream there?" "Hi!" Dream's voice was heard through the call. "Patches is too" "yeah, they're sitting beside me. Why?" "Okay," the brought his arm to the desk, leaning in his arm. "How's Y/n by the way? She hasn't talked to us in forever" corpse quickly put the call on hold, trying to hold back his sobs. "Fuck" he kept cursing under his breath. He pushed the hold button again."you good bro?" "Uh...so something happened between us a few weeks ago-a fight actually- well argument but y/n went for a drive I assume and a drunk driver T-boned her." Both SapNap and Dream's expression changed, both saying 'oh my god's in sync. "How is she-is she okay?" The youngest boy's voice was laced with concern, it also scetched out on his face. "Uh..n-no. She passed away shortly after." Corpse felt a lump in his throat, knowing he his is especially hurting the youngest boy. "Shit man, I'm sorry, Corpse. Y/n didn't deserve that at all." Dream stated, not having anything else in his brain to say at the moment. 
"She wouldn't want you to blame yourself,"Sapnap spoke up, breaking the silence that has made its way through the phones, laying on all of them like a weighted blanket. Sapnap continued; "I know you're blaming yourself for the argument. She wouldn't want that, Corpse." A hiccup left Corpse's throat, cursing under his break again. "Yeah, yeah...uh thanks." "Mhm." SapNap put his elbows in his knees, holding his head with his hands. "Well I have to tell all the fans and other friends." "Okay." "Can y'all tell George? I would do it myself but I don't think I can get myself to, and I don't know his sleep schedule." "Yeah, sure." Corpse thanked the two other men, bidding his byes. Sapnap stood, making his way to his room, leaving Dream calling George on the couch. Corpse went to twitter and started typing. He read over it after a few minutes of typing, backspacing, rethinking what to write, typing, backspacing, it just continued til he thought it was good enough.
'i am terribly sorry to inform you all about Y/n's passing that happened a few weeks ago. I saw all of you wondering about her and I sorry. It hurts to inform you all this, and I know it hurts to be informed of this. Just know that she loved all of you and would want you all to remember you're loved.🖤'
He wanted to say so much more, yet didn't know how to put it into words. He hit tweet and made his way to Instagram. Going through his gallery, he found pictures he loved and held dearly to his heart. The first picture was the same as his computer background. The groan that left your mouth when you saw it shortly after it was taken was totally worth it. You just looked so at peace in one of his hoodies, your hair a mess but still beautiful to him.
The second picture was a simple picture of you holding hands. To outsiders it seemed like a simple, unoriginal picture of two people holding hands, but corpse was there, he felt you gripe his hand for dear life as he moved to take the picture. You gripped it like he was going to disappear if you even thought about loosening your grip. It stayed the same even after he took multiple pictures. He still doesn't know why your grip was like that. He even asked if you were okay, getting a simple "yeah" all cherry and like your grip was normal. The third one was one he took of you in the morning. You had look over at him from looking at the tv, your hair a mess and noodles halfway in your mouth. You had woke up and chose noodles for your first mean, which honestly didn't surprise him anymore. As soon as it registered in your sleepy brain that he took a picture, your face fell with an annoyed expression, putting your down down on the kitchen island. "Really?" He just giggled and ran to your shared room. You would chase after his in y'all's apartment, telling him to delete it, groaning when he'd just run away. Pouting and all. But he knew you secretly loved it, cause he gave you many opportunities to delete it if you really didn't like it or the way he just randomly took the picture. Ofwhich you never did. (Don't let him know, but you knew how much he loved it, which made you love it. It grew on you.) The fourth photo was of you, when you and Corpse first met face-to-face. You both were sitting against your old apartment wall. You both seemed to find the floor and wall comfortable enough to stay there and talk. Don't ask how or why, but it seemed to make your bond even stronger. Fun times tho. It was when Trixie was a new born kitten. You were petting her. You moved, looking at the phone that he brought up, since you saw his movement.
The fifth picture was one of the many he got from a little photoshoot that you wanted to do; promoting his new merch. You insisted, like insisted. He took many pictures of you while you were getting ready to pose. Fixing your hair; atleast 15 pictures. You continued to fix your outfit, of which he picked out. Then, he began telling stories, capturing the way you smiled at him, admiring him. When you realized he was taking pictures, you groaned and started posing, almost falling over. He also got one of you laughing from almost falling over, which he adored and decided to keep that for himself. The 6th one was a video. You both were sitting on the couch, you beaming up, eyes focused on the screen that displayed 'Falcon And The Winter Solder'. You were practically drooling over Sebastian Stan. Corpse stood, walking away since you 'weren't giving his attention' as he said. You jumped up and chased after him. Although you couldn't see much after he filmed you drooling and his view of getting up and walking away, you could still hear your feet paddling against the floor. You practically jumped on him, attacking his cheek and neck with kisses. Both of your giggles were heard. He smiled at the videos tempted to tear up at the sound of your giggle and the memory. The seventh was another picture. You had been acting weird all day. You poked your tongue out, touching his cheek. He of course put something over his head, covering the smile and crinkled eyes.
He picked those and went to write a caption. 'if you have twitter, you already know the terrible news. But if you don't, Y/n sadly passed away from a drunk driver while going for a drive. We all know she deserved better. I'm sorry I couldn't tell all our friends by call or something. As I said on twitter, she would want you to know she loved you and you are, indeed, loved. I love you all and I'm sorry I'm having to tell you this. I miss you dearly @its_y/n_right and I'll love you even after my death day. Rest In peace Bubs🖤' He posted it, waiting for it to post all the way. After it finished, he turned his phone off completely. Trixie let out a little meow as she woke up, looking up at him. He picked her up, having her stretch in his arms. After she was done having her moment, he brought her so her body displayed over his chest, her head on his shoulder. She started purring again. Corpse closed his eyes, trying to think. He still remembered every feature of you. Your perfect 'imperfections', your insecurities that he assured you he adored so much, the way you eyes glowed in the sunlight, just everything. He had to remember everything. He thought back to what he said before you left. Of course he regrets all of it. He'd take everything back if he could. You kept eachother grounded, loved, assured, happy. What was he supposed to do now? All of those stupid regretful words. And he hates himself for having you pass away for it to open his eyes and make him realize he did, infact, love you.