x ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉʳᵉ!

Start from the beginning

A gentle smile spread across her face slowly, feeling her heart hit her rib cage. The eye contact was broken by her first, taking her eyes off George, "Reckon he's gone by now?"

George cleared his throat, "Perhaps."

Loud laughed escaped Junipers lips as her and Tonks danced around the tent, the music for Fleur and Bills wedding pulling them both toward the dance floor in no time. Tonks swung Juniper around, having her mimic her actions as the pair laughed, "When did you learn to dance?"

"When I married a man much older then me." Tonks joked, the pair spinning around with their hands clasped together, "I'd ask you the same but you are horrible at this."

"I know." Juniper laughed, Tonks spinning her again as they stumbled into each other.

"Are you staring at my wife?" Lupin asked George from the nearest table, catching his eyes on the pair.

"No!" George said quickly, his eyes going wide and stopped messing with his head wrap, "No, sir, of course not."

"The Lestrange girl then, yes?" Remus hummed, nodding towards Juniper, who was now pulling a odd dance move that considered of throwing her hands around as if there'd been glitter in her hands. Though, he was certain she probably thought there was.

"She beautiful, isn't she?" George asked Lupin, looking back to Juniper as her green dress and long curls bounced around as she dances alongside Tonks.

"Takes after her cousin and not her mother, thank merlin." Lupin nodded, a cheeky smile toward George, "You could tell her how you feel."

"Are you mad?" George gave him a crazy look, "She knows already, Fred told her two years ago at christmas."

"And?" Remus rose his lighter brows.

"And she wasn't ready then, certainly not now." George frowned, catching Lupins confusion, "She lost her boyfriend almost three years ago."

"Oh, that's right." Lupin frowned as he recalled what had happened, "The Diggory boy."

George forced a smile, "I liked her before that."

"Hum?" Remus asked.

"Before he died, I fancied her then." George pointed out as he picked at his fingers, "I just don't want to push her."

Remus hesitated, "Has Juniper mentioned to you about how long it took me to give into Tonks? Quite sometime."

"Sure." George nodded his head.

"When I was a little bit young then you, I had a lover. Much like Juniper, a little odd. Everyone thought she was a horrible monster that was incapable of loving anyone. She was, at first. She passed away quite a while ago." Lupin spoke of Emilia, though he'd never told anyone other then Tonks and Emilias daughter about her, "It took me all this time to realize that it was okay for me to love someone again, because I thought I could never adore and cherish anyone the way I did Emilia. But I did. Was it the same? No, never. But it wasn't suppose to be. Reckon you should try to show her that."

"How could I possibly do that?" George asked, because he couldn't think of any way he could show Juniper without having to tell her out loud, "Her mind is different. She might think i'm saying it in a bad way."

"You don't tell her." Remus patted his back as he stood, "You show her."

Yet, George wasn't entirely sure what that meant.

Course, he didn't have much time to think of it when a large blue spark of light was thrown into the middle of the tint. Blaise latched onto Juniper and Tonks, pulling them back. George and Fred were with the trio in no time, keeping them back and hidden as well as possible.

"The ministry had fallen." Shacklebolt spoke through the floating blue light, "The Minister Of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming."

Then it had been gone.

Harry turned to George immediately, "Get her out of here!"

George grabbed hold of Juniper, her hand latching onto Blaises as the trio sprinted. The sight of death eaters filled the tint in no time, Juniper yanking out of George's hold as she pulled Blaise hard. Before either of the boys realized what she'd been doing, the three were underneath one of the tables, listening to the sounds from below.

"June." Blaise tried to pull her back when her knees came to her chest, hands clasped over her ears, counting backwards from 100, rocking, "Juniper, hey, open your eyes."

"89,88,87,86,85."

kylie speaks

poor bby has so much
ptsd

poor bby has so much ptsd