Chapter 2

As the sun swam above the horizon WKX went straight to the kitchen, to light the household fire for the day. He was an expert at keeping the household clean. ZZS was all about repairing and management.
That day while having breakfast something struck in ZZS ' mind and his eyes lit up.
ZZS : Lao wen! I have a brilliant idea!
WKX : *chuckles * What kind of idea does my A-xu have?
ZZS : Let's take a trip down the mountain and spend few days there.
WKX : *gasps* A-xu!! That's way too risky, we can't, what if something happens to you? No way! Not happening!!
ZZS : Lao wen... *approaches him with a sweet pout and kisses him at his neck * please think about it. We have been here for decades. All cooped up. Let's have a break. I have already outlived my life and so have you. What is the fear about?
WKX glares at him but then gives in to the cute face of his husband, cups his face and kisses him all over his face .
ZZS :So is it a yes?!
WKX :It can be if A -xu pleases me today. *smirks*
ZZS : Fine then.
Even after so many long years of marriage, they still have kept the spark alive.

Next day they write their thoughts in a letter to Ye bai Yi and let's him know. Soon YBY arrives with Xie 'er.
YBY : Finally, you dense trees got back your senses. I have been trying to tell this to you since ages.
Xie er : Brother wen, please take care of yourself on your way .
YBY : Love, don't worry about them, these shameless brats still have the passion fire alive in them. Look at their glow.
Xr: *all shy* Love, please *smiles*
WKX : *aside to ZZS * Some day I will give the venom of deadliest vipers to this hag. You just wait and see.
ZZS : smiles