Jhon then creates a plan for the first group.

Jhon: Ok here is the plan-

Bell: Kill them all. *cutting a firebird in half with his ax and then throwing his dark spear at another one which starts to consume it*

Bell then makes his spear  through the firebird and hit another one that was right behind it.

Bell: That's what you call killing 1 birds with 1 spear.

Jhon: Pretty sure that's not the saying. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU NEED TO START LISTING TO MY ORDERS THIS ISN'T EVEN THE FIRST TIME! *screaming the second part angrily*

Bell: Sorry but orders are too boring to pay any attention especially orders from you.

Bell: Opps. *realizing what he just said*

Jhon: Now you really done it. *Jhon then holds his fist up and covers it with ice and a tiny blizzard*

Bell terrified of what was about to happen flew away full speed and Jhon chased him to give him a real good beating.

In the end the 2 split up from the group and lost.

Bell: Looks like we are lost. *panting*

Jhon: You think? *tired*

Bell: Either way this was fun I can't remember the last time something like this happened. *smiling despite being hurt*

Jhon: You are definitely a different type of human. *sigh*

Bell: Hey come on there is no difference between us.

Jhon: Other than the fact that you are completely crazy, careless are far too used being in the center of all trouble to be normal... *keeps going*

Bell: *starts to get annoyed*... Ok that's enough I know that I am a bit troublesome but it is really annoying to hear that from someone else.

Jhon: hahahaha so even you get annoyed huh? *laughs*

Bell: I am human after all.

Jhon: Questionable hmm?*putting his fingers under his chin*

Bell: Hey!

Jhon: Come on, come on. You really need to learn how to take a joke.

Bell: *looks away in anger* He who is that? *shocked that it looked like there was a injured person*

Jhon: Doesn't matter lets go help that person. *Bell and Jhon then run in the direction of the person*

Jhon: What in the World is this thing? *shocked*

When Bell and Jhon were about 10 meters away from the person they saw its wasn't a mortal at all in fact it was actually a injured monster.

Bell: Doesn't matter this is what we usually do we kill the monster. *Bell then calls his spear ready to kill*

Bell was about to throw his spear at the monster but lowered his weapon and stopped when he saw the monster shed some tears about of fear and sadness. This had shocked the 2 a lot and almost made them feel guilty.

Bell: Sorry I can't kill it. *disappointed deforms his spear*

Jhon: I absolutely hate all monsters for what they have done. But I know why you can't do it and even with all my hate towards monsters I doubt I could kill it... But what do we do now? *bit confused*

Bell: Lets just leave. I don't know what we are supposed to do we are here to kill monsters so even if we can't kill it its not on us if it survives.