"Where do you want to eat, Seoyeon?" Namjoon asked that took her attention.

"Uh, anywhere?" But in her mind, she would rather cook ramen that costs less than a dollar.

"Well, I have this favorite Japanese restaurant. Would you like to eat there?" Namjoon glanced at her for a moment and he can't help but to chuckle slightly to see her having a little mental crisis again.

"Yeah, sure." The words left her mouth nonchalantly, as if she cannot decide whether to leave him or just go with him.

"Okay. Let's eat there." He beamed.

Seoyeon just followed him until they reached a very huge restaurant. It is slowly getting filled with people since it is near lunch time. If you look around, it looks like everyone is having a buffet at how much the food is on every table. When they were at the entrance, a crew greeted them.

"Welcome to Emperor's Feast! Do you have reservations, sir?" She asked with a knowing smile.

"No, but is there a table available for two?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course, sir. I will show you." She motioned for them to enter.

While they're walking farther inside, Seoyeon noticed the crew leading them. She's walking as if she's trying to flaunt her curves, while also poising herself to look attractive. At first, Seoyeon was confused and checked the other female crews but saw nothing wrong with them. They seem to act normally aside from the one assigned to them. When Seoyeon looked back at the girl, she caught her glancing back at Namjoon with a seducing gaze. Seoyeon frowned in disgust as she glances at Namjoon beside her, yet saw that Namjoon wasn't paying attention to the female crew.

"Tsk, flirt." She mumbled inaudibly.

After the long of walking and looking for available table, they finally found one. Few more crews came to assist the two as they take their seat. The menu was given to them, then the other crews left aside from the girl.

"What do you want to eat, Seoyeon?" Namjoon asked as he looks at her, who is seated across him.

"Well, can you recommend the best one among these?" She smiled, and Namjoon excitedly nodded, since he knows this place more.

While Namjoon eyes the menu for the food he thinks she would like, Seoyeon glanced at the crew standing beside him. She looks so fond of Namjoon and if given a chance, she's the type to cling onto him like a leech.

"Okay, we're ready to order." Namjoon motioned at the menu and told the girl all his orders, while she jots them down.

"Good choices. Would that be all, sir?" She asked, not even minding Seoyeon's existence which made her scoff secretly.

"Would you like to add something else?" Namjoon asked Seoyeon, who just shook her head. "Yes, that would be all. Thank you." And the crew walked away while being followed by Seoyeon's gaze.

Seoyeon just sat quietly and would occasionally glance at the female crew, who never left the counter while eyes were plastered on Namjoon. No, she's not jealous or anything. She's pissed with the fact that she was treated that way, as if Namjoon was the only person eating at this place. She felt disrespected at some point. Meanwhile, Namjoon just sat there and curiously watched how Seoyeon's expression changes. He noticed her glancing behind him, so Namjoon turned his head around only to meet the female crew's gaze and received a wink. He slowly turned his head back and got startled when he saw Seoyeon looking at him with brows furrowed.

"Uh, what's wrong?" He asked innocently.

"Nothing...." Seoyeon murmured as she divert her gaze.

"Come on, tell me. What is it?" He insisted as he leaned closer to the table.

"It's nothing, don't mind it." She persisted, so Namjoon just hummed and nodded.

He had never seen her this tensed and almost mad. Even though he wants to laugh a little, he knows how dangerous women could be so he just stayed put. A few minutes later, the female crew arrived at their table with a food cart filled with their orders. As the crew placed the plates on the table, Namjoon noticed Seoyeon's pout as she glared lowly. He pursed his lips to stop himself from smiling.

"Is there anything you would request, sir?" The crew suddenly spoke, getting Namjoon's attention.

"Nothing. You may leave." He uttered and the crew bowed, but she went lower and purposely exposed her cleavage at him.

Namjoon immediately looked away and acted as if he's unfolding his table napkin. When the crew left, he exhaled in relief but heard a scoff from Seoyeon. He watched her unfold her table napkin while sulking, which made her utterly cute in Namjoon's eyes.

"Eat well, Seoyeon." He stated knowingly.

"Likewise, Namjoon-ssi." She replied without paying attention to him.

"Here. Try this first." He then picked-up his chopsticks and used it to place three sashimi on her plate, which surprised Seoyeon a little. "It's fine. We're friends today, not co-workers." He smiled when she was about to rebut.

"Thank you," She mouthed, a little bit calmer than a while ago.

"Don't worry about that crew. Just enjoy the meal, okay?" He reminded, so she nodded as she picks up her chopsticks.

The two ate their own buffet of various Japanese meals. As they eat, they began to tell each other some facts about themselves. It's either Seoyeon's impression to Namjoon and vice versa.

"So, you really hated me at some point?" He teased as he took a sip of his iced tea.

"Yes, I have. Well, it's because you were so rude and more like a jerk back then." She replied unconsciously, astounding Namjoon with her remarks. "Uhm, I'm telling you that as a friend." She chuckled timidly after realizing what she had just said.

"I won't oppose. I was indeed a mess, but I'm glad I changed. If I'm mistaken, I have told you that it was you who actually made me realize how much of a jerk I was." He uttered as he place some of the tempura on her plate. "Eat up, there's a lot of food." He interjected.

"We have so much food, can we even finish all of these?" She laughed as she dip the tempura on its sauce. "I think this is my last piece because I already feel full." She added before taking a bite.

"Do you want to take them home? You said that you'll be alone for the weekend, you can indulge these at home." He suggested, "Wait, I'll call someone to pack these." He then pressed the buzzer on the side to call a crew.

Fortunately, a different crew went to accommodate Namjoon's concern. He told the crew what he wanted, which is to take these home, and secretly added another order for her. He actually noticed that Seoyeon enjoyed the tempura and sushi, that's why he added those. Besides, it's his way of thanking her too.

"By the way," He called and Seoyeon looked at him with asking eyes. "We still have somewhere else to be. Is it okay with you?" He asked and Seoyeon just nodded, because she's already here with him so there's no point of disagreeing.

They just waited for their take out before leaving the restaurant. Namjoon already paid for everything, so there's no need for Seoyeon to worry about it. Now, they're currently walking around the mall. Seoyeon just followed him until they stopped by a salon.

"A salon?" She muttered, confused.

"Let's go?" Namjoon beamed at her and then tilted his head for her to follow him.

Even though she's quite unsure why Namjoon would go to a salon, she entered while eyes are wandering around the place. It's like a all in one salon, where you can style your hair, have manicure and pedicure, and make-up. She followed him to the counter, where a staff greeted them. She wasn't paying attention not until she heard why they're here.

[A/N: I'm so stressed right now because my deadline is tomorrow and I still have a few things undone, especially research. But of course, I love you all so here's a long chapter! Hope y'all like it!]