Prologue

My name is Arabella Ruby, I was born in Manchester,England and tried out for the voice 3 1/2 years ago, I didn't win but got signed anyways. I was named after my grandma and best friend. She was and always will be the best part of my life. She passed away a 3 years ago right after I got signed at modest. It was both the best and work time of my life. Flash forward 3 years and I'm 21 with 3 albums out and now 1 VMA award, that was an incredible experience. To have so many people look up to me and my music as a artist is amazing.
Im in complete shock as we head into the club with paparazzi swarming us. Once inside we were welcomed by the loud music and crazy dancing. Tonight was an amazing night. I just won my first VMA award. It feels unbelievable, like I'm dreaming and am going to wake up any minute now. I look around to see who all came to the after party and lock eyes with the most green beautiful eyes I have ever seen. It's hard to look away, eventually I do as my manager and best friend Elle Scott and best friend Gigi Hadid drag me towards the bar to celebrate this incredible night. We get shots and throw them back.
Several rounds later and I am sufficiently drunk. I'm on the dance floor screaming the lyrics to Sexy back by Justin Timberlake with Elle and Gigi,having the time of my life. A few minutes later a guy starts flirting with Gigi and she says she's going to go to the bar with him to grab a drink so I continue to dance with Elle now. Suddenly Perrie Edwards shows up beside me, giving me a hug she says in my ear "hey it's so good to see you and I'm so proud of you for your big win tonight! You and Elle should come celebrate with me and the boys!"
I take her offer and next thing I know I'm at a table with Perrie and the boys of One direction laughing about something Niall said and enjoying my self. I'm sitting in between Niall and Harry, per drunk Niall's request and Elle between Liam and Louis per drunk Louis request, so far spending time with the boys of one direction has been fun, they made me laugh more times then I can count and they seem like amazing people to know. They've all given me their phone numbers and I have given each of them mine. I have a feeling me and Niall will be the best of friends and Harry.. the green eyes I happened to lock with mere hours earlier had been great to me as well, he's kind, mature. He has an amazing personality that lights some sore of fire in my heart.. something I hadn't felt since the beginning of my long ago relationship with Justin Bieber... it scares me that just talking to him has opened me up the tiniest crack..as I'm deep in though Harry leans over and whispers in my ear "I thought I should tell you congratulations on your win tonight, the first one is the biggest one! I can remember how amazing it felt" he pauses almost seeming nervous to say the next part as I lose my mind as I feel his hot breath on my ear, sending a tingling feeling down my neck."also you look absolutely beautiful in that dress if you don't mind me saying" he leans back into the beach and gives me the most innocent but Cheeky smile I have ever seen.

I can't help but smile the biggest real smile I've had in a long time, I lean towards his ear and say " Thankyou Harry that means a lot and congratulations to you all as well! You won too!" And I tease him by leaning back just a inch and smiling t...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I can't help but smile the biggest real smile I've had in a long time, I lean towards his ear and say
" Thankyou Harry that means a lot and congratulations to you all as well! You won too!"
And I tease him by leaning back just a inch and smiling then leaning back and saying "you look pretty amazing yourself Harry Styles" I lean back into my original position against the bench and give him the same smile he gave me. This causes him to smile even harder. We both decide to leave the group and head to the bar, throwing back a few shots and then heading to the dance floor as we laugh. I'm way to drunk for dancing rationally now. A sexy feeling song comes on and I smirk at Harry and turn around and grind on him. Beyond out of character for me and I don't know what it is but he brings out a crazy beautiful side of me and it's not even been a day.I'm in trouble...
As I'm grinding on him he puts his hands on my waste pulls me up and turns me around, slamming his lips onto mine for our first kiss. Fire begins spreading through me like crazy,I wonder if he feels it too.By the way he pulls me closer I can tell that he does. He pulls out of the kiss and we smile drunkenly at each other and continue dancing for a while. I don't know what comes over me but as I'm dirty dancing with Harry I decided that I was going to whisper in his ear "hey would you like to get out of here?" He leans back for a second and his eyes darken with lust and whatever just sparked between us with that kiss. He leans in and says in my ear "yeah I would,my place okay? He leans back a little and I lean towards his ear " yeah that's okay, let me let Elle know I'm leaving, you let the boys know" and with that we both scurry like animals to our friends and let them know we are leaving, Elle giving me a look that says
" be safe please"
I lean down to her ear and say sarcastically
" I love you Elle, also I'll be safe I promise"
I stand back up and me and Harry decide that we'll have security bring his car around and we'll leave through the back entrance to avoid the paps. As he drives back to his place I roll my window down and take in the fresh air, before I know it we are at his flat and walking up his stairs. Once inside we can't get our hands off each other. He backs me into the door and slams his lips onto mine. That same fire erupts and takes over my entire body, sending it into overdrive. I start unbuttoning his top as he starts pulling down my dress zipper. Once his top is off I start working on his pants, all while we kiss with fire burning my lips, I can't think rationally and the alcohol mixed with this feeling have me feeling amazing, soon my dress is off and I'm in nothing but my lingerie, with Harry being in nothing but his boxers briefs, we stop kissing and Harry leans down to suck down my neck eventually reaching my nipple and sucking on it, I moan as I lean back into the door, he stands up kissing me again as he reaches behind me to unclasp my bra, letting it drop to the floor we both go to pull each other's pants down and we are both finally naked, he picks me up by my waist and I put my legs around his and kiss him as he makes his expert way down the hall without seeing.He reaches the bed and lays me down on it and stops kissing me, to lean down to my nipple again, making me moan again, tension rising, he starts kissing down my stomach and his hot breath reaches my clit, lighting the fire already burning for him, he licks me every so teasingly and goes back up to my face kissing me and sticking his tongue in my mouth. We make out for a couple of seconds and then he stops, standing up and walking over to his dresser grabbing a wrapper and walking back over to me as he opens it and puts it on, he kisses me again and aligns himself with me. In that next moment and he slams into me, my body's fire light up, I lose myself in the very essence of his being and completely let myself go, he flips me over and goes in from the back fucking me better then I've her been fucked, making me feel things I'd never felt before. I push him off and push him gently onto the end, climbing on top and riding him, I Lean down and make out with him as we hit our high together, hitting climax at the exact same time, I climb off and fall next to him and next thing I know we are both asleep.