YN
they were obsessed with his jump roping skills

PEH YAN
they want to see him jumping butt booty naked

ALBERT
😜😜😜😜

PAH CHIN
NUH UHHH

KAZUTORA
HELP ME GOD

____

"GO ALBERT GO ALBERT GO ALBERT!" everyone cheered as albert was break dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

the floor was filled with people from different schools and yn's school as they danced the night to celebrate their youth.

"man look at albert go!" koko exclaimed as he held his phone up, recording albert who was currently doing the worm on the floor.

inui nodded as a big smile was on his face. "wondering how he knows those moves."

yn wrapped their arms around inui's waist as they put their chin on his shoulder. "me, i taught him some moves since he needed to know what to do for tonight."

inui chuckled and moved away to grab yn's hip and brought them closer to his chest. "as always."

"you know me." yn giggled and wrapped their arms around his neck, smiling as they gave him a quick kiss to his lips.

koko groaned at the scene, scowling as a slow love song started playing.

"OKAY THIS SONGS GOES FOR THE COUPLES TONIGHTTTTT! GRAB YA PARTNER AND DANCE!" connie, who was the dj, screamed making everyone winced at his loud voice.

"im gonna go and grab some water before i puke my guts out because of you and the other couples." koko said to inui and yn and walked away.

yn laughed at his dramatic self and turned to look at inui, who was looking at them already. "what are you staring at me for?"

he gently swayed himself and yn to the song as he gave them a smile.

"you're so beautiful."

yn snorted and kissed his nose. "you're so cheesy."

"i'm only cheesy with you, you make me happy." he told them.

yn felt themself get flustered at his sudden confession and laid their head against his chest, slowly dancing to the soft love song in the background.

"you make me happy too inui.... thank you for uh .. you know ..."

"asking you out to the dance?" inui laughed.

"yeah yeah that ... and for always being there for me... it means a lot to me." they looked up to him, eyes meeting each other as yn slowly leaned in.

just as they were about to kiss, baji quickly interrupted them.

"YN YN YN" he yelled out making the couple jump.