x Ė”įµ’Ė¢įµ— įµ‰įµƒŹ³

Start from the beginning

"The air told you that?" Ginny asked her with a raise of her red eyebrows.

"Yes, of course." Juniper said with a nod of her head, "Needs to kiss my skin. We must go now!"

"You aren't going anywhere." Molly pointed a finger at her, hearing the rustle from outside, "Oh! Look, there they are!"

Juniper sprinted outside as Blaise rose his eyebrows at Molly, the Weasley woman huffing, "That girl will be the death of me."

"You and the rest of us." Ginny followed after.

"Harry!" Juniper cheered as she hugged the shorter boy, "How was the wind?"

"Terrible." Harry huffed, hugging her back.

"What happened? Where are the others?" Molly looked around in a slight panic, looking at Harry and Hagrid.

"Is no one else back?" Harry asked in disbelief. Juniper turned her head to Blaise, his hand out reaching to pull her back. She began to pop her fingers, shoulders twitching every few seconds.

"They were on us right from the start, Molly. We didn't stand a chance." Hagrid explained to the Weasley woman, standing much taller then any of them. Though, Blaise and Juniper were both rather tall for their age.

"Well, thank goodness you two are all right." Molly sighed with a smile at the pair.

"Who did George ride with?" Juniper had to ask, eyes getting wide and back to normal, popping Blaises fingers now.

"Lupin." Harry nodded, hoping to ease her worry.

"I'll just, wait to smell pumpkins." Juniper nodded, holding her nose to the sky before looking at Molly and Ginny, "The two of you are clogging my sniffer."

"Do you want me to apologize?" Ginny asked, passing her to hug Harry while Hagrid explained to Molly what had happened.

"George will be okay, he's with a werewolf." Blaise reassured Juniper with a nod, "This is just pay back from all the times he thought you were dead."

"Damn that boy." Juniper rolled her eyes, "He'll be the death of me."

"Here!" a shout came from the field, heads turning as Lupins voice rung, "Into the house!"

"George!" Juniper shouted in a panic when she saw the redhead, the left side of his head bloody. She threw his arm around her, Lupin carrying the rest of his weight toward the burrow. Blaise pulled the door open quickly.

"Oh, my boy." Molly spoke sadly as her eyes set on George.

"Is he gonna die?" Juniper asked in complete worry, removing George's arm around her to lay him down on the couch, "Molly!"

Lupin grabbed hold of Harry, holding him against the wall as Ginny and Hagrid shouted at him.

"Hold this." Molly spoke, pressing the tissues to George's lost ear as Juniper held it there, "Let me get my wand."

"George." Juniper spoke, shaking him slightly as she listened to Harry and Lupin yell back and forth behind her, "Can you open your eyes? Please?"

Her voice was different. It wasn't only begging, it was weak and breaking. He was breathing, she tried to remind herselfs of that. But something about him laying there, limb, reminded her all too well how he could easily be the next Cedric, the next Theo, the next Sirius. George let out a painful noise as he opened his eyes slightly, shutting them again. Juniper leaned over and pressed a tender kiss to his forehead, holding the tissues to his ear better.

"We've been betrayed. Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight. I had to make sure you weren't an imposter." Remus backed off Harry with a nod of his head, taking deep breaths.