Fanged and Furious

Start from the beginning

"Dude, the Beatles are coming to town! We gotta go!" Benny said excitedly.

I snatched the paper from him. "This is from the sixties."

Benny grinned, noticing the hoodie. "You look adorable. When did you steal it?"

"Couple nights ago." I shrugged.

~~~

We walked out to the car, Rory joining us halfway there. My eyes widened at the car's new look.

"Whoa. Creepy car makeover," Benny commented.

"I don't get it! This car's been in two accidents since I found it, and it looks better than ever," Ethan explained.

"Maybe one more will get it heated seats!" Benny joked.

"Wow, looking good," Sarah said, walking over to us with Erica.

"Mmm, smelling good too," Erica added.

"I smell blood. Dibs!" Rory said. He used his vampire smell and tracked the bloody smell to the hood. He looked around as we gathered around the car. "Cool! Free lucky squirrel tail!"

"Yeah, Malcolm did say there was a squirrel's nest in there," Ethan reasoned.

"Whoa. The engine is filled with blood. I did not see that one coming," Benny said.

"Blood? Like squirrel blood?" Ethan questioned.

"No, it's definitely human," I said, my nose overwhelmed with the smell.

"With a hint of squirrel," Rory added.

"A possessed car that runs on blood? That's it. I'm pulling the plug right now," Ethan decided. He reached into the car and his eyes turned white. He jumped away, yelping as he shut the hood. "I think this car's possessed by a vampire. It just bit me."

"Oh, so you're hungry, jalopy face? Well, how 'bout a knuckle sandwich?" Rory questioned, punching a car. The car instantly fixed itself.

"Feeds like a vampire, and regenerates like a vampire?" Sarah questioned.

"We'll just tell everyone it's a vampire car. You won't get blamed for anything! By reason of insanity." Benny smiled.

"I'm not worried about me anymore. We have to stop this car before it hurts anyone else," Ethan said.

"Later. You don't want both prison and detention," Benny reasoned, grabbing my hand.

~~~

"What the? What just happened?" I questioned.

"So, now it's mad, evil, and hungry!" Sarah said frustratedly.

"And this is why you leave the spell casting to me," I said, irritated.

~~~

"Oh, man. Malcolm Bruner, Derek Malvern, and now Ronnie Barnstorm. The car claimed its third victim," Ethan explained.

"Check this out. It's the Bruner family tree," I said, turning the laptop.

"Malcolm, Derrick, and Ronnie! They're all part of the Bruner family," Ethan sighed.

"Still looking into Bruner? You should check out this guy, Jacob. He's the one who built your car in the first place," Grandma placed a newspaper next to me.

"He was in my vision!" Ethan picked up the newspaper. "Did you ever hear about him being a-"

"Bloodsucker? Sure. That was after that photo was taken, of course. Bruner found out, and... let's just say it's a little tricky firing a vampire," Grandma explained.