𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼

Comenzar desde el principio

"wow, but great play" he high five me again.

i went to playing defense and guarded one of the other players and he was really strong.

"i feel bad for you first years" the guy said.

"why?"

"cause you guys are gonna lose, you guys are all light weights" he said.

"is that so?" i smirked a little. i watched shota try to shoot the ball, himiro touched the ball just by a little, as the ball hit the board, the ball was going to fall.

"get the rebound!" everyone yelled. me and riso tried to get it. riso got the rebound, i ran across the court, the guy made a really strong and fast pass, i caught the ball and dribbled to the hoop. dropped my hips a little. one of the other players tried to guard me.

i did a fast drive on him. i dribbled the ball under my leg as he tried to reach for it, i passed it back under my leg again and then between his legs. i turned a little and stood slight behind him, i shot the ball with a slightly high arc and made the shot.

"hell yea!" i praised myself a little. i jumped up in the air and than high five all my team mates.

"nice play" they said.

"you too, that was a good job, and riso that was a strong pass, and rebound, and himiro nice job touching the ball a little, and shoji in the first play that was a really good pass as well" i praised them

"thank you" they yelled and bowed. i laughed a little.

• • •

after three quarters of the game, we were all tired. shoji made a far shot from the half quarter line.

we started up again and shota was on guard with me. he was way bigger than me.

"y/n" riso passed me the ball. 2minutes of the game was left.

i had the ball in my hand. i dribbled the ball hard you could feel it on the ground.

"y/n you know i'm the one who taught you how to play right?" shota said

"is that so?" i smirked.

i dribbled the ball away from him, i did countless amounts of fake outs and almost tricked him. i dribbled the ball between my leg and than his, i faked him out but that didn't get him. i dribbled the ball hard and fast doing many dribbling tricks.

i took a step forward and than back, he slipped just by a little, i shot the ball and made the last point on the buzzer.

"holy shit yea!" i praised myself again. the boys ran over to me and lifted me up, they cheered and cheered and soon the other team sighed in defeat.

"hey don't be so happy first years, you only won because of the girl, if it weren't for her your team would've lost" one of the second years said

"actually no, we all did really good amounts of team work, it was all just me" i said and laughed a little "dinners on the upperclassmen" i said "now let's go get some meat" i yelled.

•••

after the other team treated us to dinner, me and shota went to moms house.

"oh shit i think i left my jacket" shota said. "i'll be back just go to the car" he tossed me his keys.

today was a good day, i really enjoyed playing basketball, shota really knows what makes me happy, i'm so glad to have him as a brother.

as i walked to the car with my eyes gazing at the night sky. i questioned myself. i hugged my body a little tighter. i felt something. i looked down and saw shotas jacket in my hands.

"oh shit, what a dumbass" i sighed, i pulled out my phone and called him, i turned around and looked back at the lights and waited for shota to come back. he picked up. "hey i have your jacket" i laughed

"oh shit okay, i'm on my back" he said. i hung up and waited for him at the end of the road. i looked around and saw someone slightly familiar. i couldn't see as properly but i could still see.

it was suna and osamu. they must be hanging out. i shrugged it off my shoulders and kind of just watched them mess around with each other, soon after some other guys joined them and they walked off. "he must be hanging out with his friends" i shrugged my shoulders.

"y/n!" i heard. it was shota. we walked back to the car and he drove us to moms house. we stayed up and played video games and spent time together as a family. i ended up staying the night, i had no reason to go back to my apartment just yet.

what a relaxing couch.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭

another filler